Chapter 35

Y'all! I came back because bruh, it's SUNKI DAY!!

Sunghoon knocked on the door of Sunoo and Jake's door for the tenth time this morning. Seems like he never had enough bugging the both inside the said room.

"Sunghoon hyung, if you don't stop, I'll fucking throw you out of the window" Sunoo shouted inside the room as he tapped the wet towel on Jake's forehead.

Jake then just rolled his eyes at the other's behavior. Sunghoon can really be hard headed if he wants to do something.

"Why the fuck don't you let me go inside, huh? Sunoo-yah, what are you doing to Jake?" Sunghoon asked nonchalantly outside the door while continuously knocking.

"Sungie, relax. It's just a fever" Jake said with a raspy voice and laughed weakly while still laying at the bed.

"I don't care, I want to know what's happening" Sunghoon said and tried twisting the knob.

"You are so persistent, Sungie. I don't want you to catch my disease so better stay outside" Jake said.

"So what?"

"Shut up, go to your room and don't bother us. Goodness, my fever is getting higher because of you" Jake said and chuckled along with Sunoo, who was too busy taking care of him.

"Do you want me to call a doctor?" asked Sunghoon.

"I don't need a doctor, Sungie. Sunoo can take care of me" he said to silence the taller one, making Sunghoon sigh.

"Fine, just call me when you need anything. I'm in the living room, okay?" Sunghoon said, now starting to walk away from the room. "Just please don't die"

"The heck? Is he really worried, or he just wanted to piss me off" Jake said, eyes wide and looked back at Sunoo, making him see the complete worried gaze from the younger.

"Hyung, you're really hot" Sunoo said as he continued wiping the wet towel on Jake's face.

Jake then smirked at him with a sneer. "Oh, yeah. I'm glad you notice" he said, the reason for him to receive a smack on his shoulders. "Aww? Sunoo?"

"Cut the shit, hyung. I'm being serious here" Sunoo said and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry, okay?" Jake said with a mirth, then when the laugh died down, he finally talked to Sunoo seriously. "But honestly, my legs feel so weak today, I don't even know why, and my throat feels like hell" he stated, making Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows and handed him water.

"Here, drink this" Sunoo said and helped Jake drink the water in the glass. "That often happens with your legs, something must be really wrong" Sunoo said as he checked Jake's temperature again.

"Your fever hasn't even go down even a bit since seven in the morning. You sure you're not going to die yet?" Sunoo asked him, making Jake just look at him with no expression, unamused.

"You're just like Sunghoon. Do you even care to me?" Jake blurted out, making Sunoo roll his eyes again.

"I don't even know what really happened to you. How would I be able to make a potion to cure you? Besides, we also cannot call a doctor because human's and merman's bodies are different. They wouldn't know what got into you" Sunoo said and gave him water again. "My goodness, you are drinking like a fish. Calm down, hyung"

"Sorry, just too thirsty. Besides, this is my bed so don't worry" Jake said and laughed weakly.

Sunoo then stood up to fix the things he used to Jake as he kept the thermometer on the first aid kit again.