Chapter 27

Heeseung must be the new the Flash.

He ran hastily towards the said coffee shop in front of the mall, where he and Sunghoon will be meeting. He should go there first before the said time or else... You know what will happen.

He then reached the place thirty minutes earlier the said meeting time which made him really proud of himself. It is better early than late, indeed.

Why?He was doing this for Jake solely, not for Mamba, not for anyone else. He wants to see Jake eagerly, he wants to talk to him, not as a target or subject this time. 

And this time, he'll surely do anything to bring back the friendship that he had with Jake.

Or maybe more than that.

Geonu and Nicholas also told him that they'll go with Heeseung today so that Sunghoon will not do anything that would harm their leader, but he left the house without them even knowing. For sure, Geonu will scold him when he got home.

As what he said, this is solely for Jake. He is definitely himself here, not as leader of Mamba, but the real him.

He then searched inside the shop to find Sunghoon but he's still not there. He smirked. He succeeded today.

He also already ordered for the both of them, and being an evil himself, he ordered something for Sunghoon that he'll surely get pissed off.

Well, Heeseung knew him well, they were best friends after all, and Sunghoon also told him before that he hates coffee with any kinds of creamer. It's disgusting for his tongue, he told him.

But yeah, he ordered one with lots of creamer, for Sunghoon only. What a best friend.

And after a few more moments of waiting, someone suddenly showed up at the seat in front of him that he almost spat his coffee towards him.

"Yah, Sunghoon-ah. You still don't let go of your all-black fashion style? I almost thought you were a vampire. My goodness" Heeseung said as he placed his coffee again at the table, which just made Sunghoon roll his eyes in disappointment.

"Fuck off with your bullshits. I came here to talk with you about an important matter, not to play dumb games" Sunghoon said to him coldly as if it was the most uninteresting talk that he had.

"Okay, okay. But first, take a sip of your coffee. I ordered you your favorite. Come on, drink it" Heeseung said which annoyed Sunghoon even more.

And with that, Sunghoon clenched his fist under the table as he tried hard not to punch the older's face. He also promised himself before going here to not make any ruckus for the personnel and customers. Yeah, behave. He'll just be contented of burning Heeseung on his thoughts.