Chapter 10

Today is the day. It's already Wednesday so the four of the members of Veleno prepared for their so-called 'project' which is to steal one of the most expensive necklaces in Europe.

The four of them are excited of course since it would be an addition to their collections of expensive jewelries from all around the world.

After a few more minutes, all of them were already in the living room to talk about some more details for their 'project'.

"Eyy, Jungwon. What can you say? I look handsome, yeah?"  Jay proudly said while showing off his tuxedo to the members, making a small fashion walkway on their living room.

"Whoa, hyung! You really look like a son of a CEO with a mind of a three-year-old" Jungwon said which made Jay's smile disappear.

"Is that so? Well, you shouldn't have picked those clothes since you'll just be staying in the car just to monitor the CCTVs" Jay huffed, which made Jungwon look at him angrily.

"Yah! Take that back, eagle man!" Jungwon yelled, reason for Jay to look at him unbelievably.

"Oi, no bringing back the past!" Jay said before pouting and crossing his arms while Jungwon just huffed and showed his tongue to the older to tease him even more.

"Guys, why are you still awake? It's already nine, where are you going?" Sunoo asked with a sleepy voice, making it obvious that the argument that Jay and Jungwon made woke him up from his peaceful sleep.

The four just turned their heads to him while Jay and Jungwon looked at him with apologetic eyes.

"Oh my gosh, did we wake you up? Sunoo hyung, I'm really sorry" Jungwon immediately apologized to Sunoo which made Sunoo chuckled.

"It's fine, Jungwon. You don't need to be sorry. I'm just curious, where are you going?" Sunoo asked puzzledly to the others like it's already nine so they should be sleeping now, adding that fact that Jay was wearing an expensive-looking tuxedo that seems like he is going into some kind of sophisticated party while Sunghoon and Niki are wearing some kind of full black outfit with some harness on it, that definitely looks good on them, Sunoo's not gonna lie though, and there's Jungwon looking so damn hot and gorgeous with his black shirt, put on with a black leather jacket and black pants that hugs his thighs perfectly.

Overall, they look so gorgeous today.

"It's none of your business so just go back to your bed and have your so-called beauty sleep" Sunghoon said but he immediately received a hit on his arm for what he said so he looked beside him to see who the hell has the gut to hit his gorgeous motherfucking arm.

"You're so rude, hyung. He was just asking" Niki said to Sunghoon, so Sunghoon just shrugged at him.

"Yah, I don't need sleep to be beautiful though" Sunoo said proudly before crossing his arms and leaning on the wall beside him, waiting for the others' answer since he has been finding the four really suspicious these past few days.

Witches' instincts are really amazing after all.

"Aww baby, I know you'll miss me but I promise to go back immediately so don't worry too much about me, okay?" Niki said with a smile to Sunoo which just made Sunoo roll his eyes in exasperation.

"You're too secretive. Well fine, just take care of yourselves okay. I'll stop interrogating now. Good bye" Sunoo said before turning his back to the others to continue his beauty rest.

The four just watched his figure to walk away from them.

"What do you think will be their reaction if they knew?" Jungwon asked the three of his members.