Chapter 21

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon where Sunoo and Jake have no work to be busy with.

Jake just decided to go out with Heeseung which really made the others tease him to death, but Sunghoon doesn’t say anything about this.

Sunoo, on the other hand, just stayed in his room to play with his phone, the game that he always plays with Niki.

Jay and Jungwon just stayed also inside their room, probably watching some romantic movies on Jay's laptop and flirting limitlessly. It’s a normal thing for them though.

In Niki and Jimin’s shared room, Jimin was busy packing up his things while palying some random chill songs in his airpods since he needs to come back to Busan tomorrow.

In the living room, the television was on, playing random anime series which Niki already watched for three times. His eyes were busy but his mind seemed bored. He wants to do something but everyone seems busy with their personal businesses.

Niki then went to the kitchen to get a banana milk and sat back in his place before. But when he does, he’s still not satisfied. Something feels missing.

Then that is when he already reached his limit. He immediately reached for the remote control on the center table and closed the television before walking towards the door of Jake and Sunoo’s shared room.

The door was closed so he carefully opened it, thinking that Sunoo might be taking a rest as of now. But when he peeked inside the room, all he could see was Sunoo who was busy playing with his phone.

“Aigoo. It’s Sunday, you have no work. You should be taking a rest” Niki said with a little stern voice and arms crossed in front his chest.

Sunoo chuckled upon hearing him but he didn’t even lay a glance at Niki which made him disappointed.

Niki just let out a deep sigh before walking towards Sunoo and sat on his bed, just beside where Sunoo was laying on his stomach. Niki just watched him intently but Sunoo doesn’t even budge.

Of course, they are too close with each other. They mostly spend their time together every time Sunoo goes back home from work but Niki still wants his attention. He wants his crush to spend his time with him.

“Hey, Foxy. I really regretted introducing that game to you” Niki said and pouted, making Sunoo look up to him, finally.

Their eyes meet, making Niki gasp at the sight. Sunoo has always been beautiful to his eyes. It never fails to mesmerize him every time. Well, he's panicking internally but he just pulled off a serious glance.

“Niki-ah, just let me enjoy this game in peace, please” Sunoo said but Niki just shook his head before replying.

“No, hyung. You spend most of your time with that game already more than you hang out with me. You're so unfair” Niki said, making Sunoo giggle in his place before sitting up straight to level with Niki.

“Yah Niki, don’t tell me you're getting jealous with a game” Sunoo said with a teasing voice. Niki felt his face getting hotter because what Sunoo said is true.

Sunoo knew-- No. Everyone knew about Niki crushing over Sunoo. Of course, it’s really obvious and Niki always tell him that, but Sunoo doesn’t take it seriously.

For him, it’s just a crush. Feelings are easy to be gone though.

But Niki is serious at what he feels. As days go by, he always feels his liking towards Sunoo getting bigger and bigger.