Chapter 34

Hi! Happy Wednesday to all of you~
Mama's already here so we're kinda busy lately and it takes me a while before updating. Sarreh
Do you want chocolates? HAHAHA char

Anyways, this chapter will be longer than the others so please be prepared. 
Let's gaur!

"Yah, look who's the bottle's favorite today!" Jake beamed, pointing at the bottle in front of them. "Pick truth, Sungie, and I'll ask who's your crush"

"Real men choose dare"

"Tss" Jake said and rolled his eyes, but still smirked when an idea popped up in his mind. "Okay fine, trying to get away with the question? I dare you to kiss the person you like once you saw them"

Sunghoon then jolted in shock as a sudden hotness creeped up from his neck to his face. His heartbeat also raised inside his ribcage but he tried his best not to make it obvious. "What? Hell no!" he just said.

"Real men take real challenges. Come on, Sungie. I know you can do that" Jake said with a pout to make him do the dare, which just completely made it harder for Sunghoon as his eyes landed on his lips. Shit, they are really inviting him. He must resist the temptation.

"You know what? I quit" was all he said to get away from the dare.

"Na-uh. You chose that, so you must do that, okay?" Jake said, making Sunghoon sigh and close his eyes in panic to recollect himself.

"Fine" he said with a sigh, eyes still closed.

"Amazing. I will be looking forward to that" Jake said and chuckled, even though there was something inside him that regretted the dare.

Jake then spun the bottle again then it pointed at himself.

"Okay, I'll choose dare this time. Just please don't take revenge" Jake said in the middle of his chuckles as Sunghoon answered him.

"Wait let me think first"

"Take your time" Jake said and waited for Sunghoon, who was now having a crisis mentally of the current dare of the older that made him lose focus on the game. "Hey, why are your eyes closed? Something got in?"

"Ahh y-yeah. Just dust, but I'm fine. Don't mind me" Sunghoon lied and shook his head, still head low.

"Wait let me see" Jake insisted as he moved closer to Sunghoon to check his eyes. "Open it. I'll blow it for you"

"I told you, it's fine--"

Yet it happened, as soon as Sunghoon unconsciously opened his eyes, he was welcomed by the overflowing visual of the older in front of him. His eyes looked at him with a concerned gaze, orbs being clearly seen in his contacts and skin as flawless as ever, not to mention that their faces were dangerously close to each other.

And without thinking straight, Sunghoon grabbed Jake by his nape and pulled him closer to him, until their lips touched.

Jake was taken aback as he froze in his place, still letting his mind sync-in what was happening as Sunghoon closed his eyes to feel his lips, capturing Jake's soft one.

It lasted for seconds before Jake slowly pulled off, eyes still wide and lips agape for what just happened.

"S-Sungie, what was that for?"

Jake was so surprised with the younger's action, yet seeing that right in front of Sunghoon breaks his heart. This is definitely not good.

"I'm sorry, let's just return home immediately" Sunghoon said and started to stand up, not being able to look at Jake, but still noticed that Jake was still not moving from his seat.