Chapter 16

"Wooh! Lobsters in Korea are indeed huge and delicious!" Jake exclaimed as he stuffed his face with lobsters.

"Yah. Eat like a prince, Jake" Sunghoon said and Jake just rolled his eyes and laughed after.

After a few more minutes, another waiter came to give their other orders while Jake was still looking at the plates with much enthusiasm in his face.

"Enjoy your meal" the waiter said.

"Thank you!" Jake said and smiled to the waiter. The waiter then nodded respectfully with a small smile before leaving.

"So...What do we have he-- Shrimp?!" Jake said with a shocked face while Sunghoon just looked at him with a disgusted face.

"Eww that's gross" Jake said and just averted his eyes to prevent himself from throwing up.

"Why? You hate shrimps? These are delicious though" Sunghoon said and got one shrimp from the plate and put it immediately to his mouth while Jake was just looking at him as if he was doing nasty things.

"Do you have an allergy, or what?" Sunghoon asked, still clueless why Jake is looking at him like that.

"Sungie, you should not eat that!" Jake said covering his mouth.

"Why?" he asked.

"Sungie, do you know that shrimps are bottom dwellers who feed on parasites and skin that they pick off dead animals? My goodness! It's a big yuck!" Jake said while hugging himself as he felt goosebumps from seeing the shrimps on the plate. Sunghoon just rolled his eyes.

"They are already cleaned, Jake. Don't overreact" Sunghoon said calmly.

"Yah, have you ever eaten cockroaches?" Jake asked which made Sunghoon choke on his food.

"Jake, what the fuck. I am eating" Sunghoon said between his coughs and Jake smirked.

"See? Disgusting, right? Cockroaches and shrimps are just the same, Sungie" Jake said before chugging his drink.

"You're driving me nuts, Jake" Sunghoon said before going back to eating his own food "If you don't like shrimp, you should've just said it. You don't have to--grr!" Sunghoon said, sending shivers to his spine as he remembered cockroaches in front of the table.

Jake then laughed at Sunghoon's reaction and continued eating his dinner.

"Okay, I'll eat all these shrimps since you don't want to" Sunghoon said and put the shrimp on his plate.

"That's eww but thank you, Sungie" Jake said with an adorable smile making Sunghoon feel weird again while looking at Jake.

His smile. Why is he so into his smile?

"Stop that. You smile like your face is about to be torn into half" Sunghoon just said before lifting up his chopsticks to eat again.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

"Prince Jaeyoon, wake up" Sunoo woke up his older roommate to do something this morning. Jake then gently rubbed his eyes as he tried to adjust his system into his wakefulness.

"Sunoo-yah, it's still early and it is Sunday, we don't have work for today. Let's sleep more" Jake said to Sunoo with eyes still closed. Sunoo was about to shake him once again but Jake tugged his wrist which made him stumble also to Jake's bed beside him.

"Sleep more, Sunoo. Let's rest a little more" Jake said as he put one of his legs into Sunoo's lower body but Sunoo pushed it away from him and spoke.