Chapter 36

Hello! This will be a little longer, okie??

Jake gasped as he felt the ocean on his feet. Of course, the water is always there for him, but it's his first time again to feel the water from the ocean? It made him so happy because he's already going back home, but of course, he still feels the pain of saying goodbye to the humans he just got close with.

He then closed his eyes as he felt the cold breeze make his hair dance along them. Feeling the presence of the ocean beneath him with this cold breeze of wind made him feel so relaxed and all.

"We're finally going back to the ocean. Are You ready?" Sunoo asked beside him, while also playing with the water under him.

Jake sighed. "Of course, I am" he said and smiled, making Sunoo also smile.

"Hayss, we also had a great time here in the land," said Sunoo.

"Indeed" Jake said and chuckled. "When we go back to the kingdom, I'll give you a place in the castle"

"No need, hyung. Whatever we do, I am still a witch. I don't belong to the kingdom" Sunoo said and found something in his bag.

"Don't say that. Yes you are a witch, but you won't do anything that will harm the Sapphirilian" Jake insisted.

Sunoo then just smiled softly at what Jake said. He was touched.

The younger among them stood up straight. "So, can I" he asked, asking for the bracelet. Jake then obediently gave it to him.

Sunoo then took a deep breath as he stared at it for a while. Then after a few moments of silence, he finally closed his eyes as he held the bracelet tightly.

"I wish for King Yoongi to be back in his old self"

He said in a soft voice, slowly opening his eyes to see what was going to happen when Jake was just watching him patiently beside.

"Uhmm, do you think it already worked?" Jake broke the silence when he saw nothing from the said bracelet.

Sunoo then furrowed his eyebrows as he examined the thing. "It must glow when the wish is already done. Why isn't it reacting?" Sunoo asked, slightly panicking.

"Really?" Jake asked, worried. "This can't be!" the prince exclaimed, getting the bracelet from the younger. "But you said that this is the real ENGENE bracelet"

"Of course! I wouldn't be wrong about it. I'm sure that is what we are looking for" Sunoo said, hands running on his locks, but stopped what he was doing when he realized something. "Were the three wishes already used?" He asked, looking as equally worried as Jake beside him.

"Oh crap. This can't be"

"We should try it again. There must be a way. You try it" Sunoo said to Jake, panic still obvious in his voice.

"I wish for my father to change for the whole kingdom" Jake said gently while holding the bracelet in his hand, but just like what happened before, nothing changed. It doesn't glow, or anything.

Sunoo then stomped his feet. "No way! We went here in the land just to find that fucking thing, and now it's not even helping us?!" he said, pitch getting higher, making Jake look at him, surprised.

"Sunoo-yah, calm down. We'll still find a way--"

"Find a way? Hyung, there's no other way! The ENGENE bracelet is our only chance" he exclaimed, making Jake furrow his eyebrows.