Chapter 40

Yieeeh! It has been a year since the formation of ENHYPEN!
One year ago, seven stars shone brighter than the moon, ENHYPEN was formed and I-LAND ended.
Let us not forget the lessons that show taught us (but I will never forget that Mnet is snakeu), as well as the I-Landers who fought for their debut.
I'm happy to be part of every chapter in ENHYPEN's life❣

Okay, no more drama and let's just start the story!

Saturday morning. Good thing, Sunoo has no work today so he can accompany Jungwon to his house.

Just the next day that Jungwon went to Seoul, staying at Sunoo's house, here's Jungwon, sitting alone on the couch as he bit his nails in nervousness. His eyes were fixed on his phone as he read the name.

Uncle Jimin

"Aishh, should I call him now?" Jungwon asked himself as he pulled his hair out of frustration.

A sudden voice called him from the kitchen. "Jungwon-ah, what are you doing?" Sunoo asked him.

"I am currently questioning my life choices, hyung. Should I ask uncle Jimin where Jay hyung is?" Jungwon asked in a pout, making Sunoo rush out of the kitchen, an apron was still worn.

"Then why not talk with Jay hyung directly?" Sunoo asked, making Jungwon look at him with a chuckle.

"Hyung, I deleted him in my contacts when we broke up" Jungwon told him with a snort, making Sunoo just chuckle.

"Fine then. Ask uncle immediately. It's Saturday, I guess Jay hyung is not busy at all" Sunoo said as he sat beside Jungwon.

Jungwon then took a deep sigh before turning his gaze back to the phone.

Then after a moment of thoughts, Jungwon then pressed the dial button as Sunoo scooted to him closer so that he could hear their conversation too.

"Uhmmm hello, uncle?"

"Jungwon-ah! Long time no talk! How are you?"

The lively voice of Jimin just made Jungwon smile all of a sudden.

"I'm fine, uncle. How about you?"

"A little busy, but when I read your name calling. I immediately answered it out of shock. Everyone missed you"

"Really? That's so sweet, uncle. I miss your version of chicken curry too"

"Then come back to our house and I'll cook for you!"

Jungwon then just pursed his lips at the statement. He still can't just go back there after everything that happened.

Jimin then noticed the silence that Jungwon had. He knew it was a difficult thing to do so, so all he did was to change the topic.

"So, why did you call? You need anything?"

"Uhmm actually, I wanna know where Jay hyung is. I... I need to talk with him"

"Oh, he's in the hospital right now"

And with that, Jungwon stood up in his place as a sudden fear creeped up on him.

"H-Hospital?! What hospital, uncle?"

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

Jungwon ran as fast as he could so that he didn't even remember that there's someone following him behind.

"Jungwon-ah, wait!" Sunoo shouted behind him since he just got out of the taxi.