Chapter 17

“Do you want to say something for me?” Jay asked.

“Say what?” Jungwon asked, looking so clueless.

And with that, Jay was taken aback as his smile faded.

‘Did Jungwon forget about our anniversary?’ he asked mentally.

“Why? Did I forget anything?” Jungwon said with his hand on his chin as if he was thinking really deep so Jay just pouted and slowly stood up.

“Nothing, just.. Go downstairs quickly so that you can eat your breakfast” Jay said with a bitter smile because Jungwon just forgot that today is their motherfucking 3rd year anniversary. Who wouldn't be sad about that?

Jay then turned his back and walked away but as soon as he held the door knob, someone suddenly hugged him from the back so he froze on his place.

“Jungwon-ah, why?” Jay asked while still trying not to smile.

“Jay hyung, you really think I’ll forget about it, huh?” Jungwon said and giggled behind him while Jay was being a blushing mess in his embrace.

‘Keep it cool, Jay. Don’t smile. He is just fooling you. Be mad at him’  Jay thought to himself.

“Shut up, Yang. You already killed my mood” Jay said while trying not to smile and act angry.

“Hyung, I’m sorry. I just wanna see your reaction” Jungwon said and laughed while tightening his hug on the older.

“Don’t talk to me” Jay said nonchalantly without making any move so Jungwon removed his arms around Jay.

Jay, on the other side, frowned at the loss of Jungwon’s embrace but immediately felt happy again when the younger showed up in front of him with a cute smile.

‘No! He’s just too adorable for my weak heart! How would I be able to avoid myself from smiling?’  Jay said mentally while looking at Jungwon.

“Happy Third Anniversary, Jay hyung!” Jungwon said cheerfully and Jay just raised one of his eyebrows.

“That’s it?” Jay asked and crossed his arms.

“Why? You want more? What do you want? Kiss? Hug?” Jungwon asked and Jay smirked.

“Hmm.. maybe a kiss will do” Jay said cockily and leaned closer to Jungwon, inching his face, closing the distance that they have while putting his right hand on Jungwon’s nape. Jungwon just giggled and slowly closed his eyes to let Jay kiss him.

They got closer and closer and closer and clo--

KNOCK   KNOCK   KNOCK

“Hey Jay hyung, Jungwon hyung. I heard you both are already awake and uncle Jimin said to go downstairs quickly because the food is all ready” Niki said behind the doors after knocking.

Jay just groaned while standing up straight and Jungwon just let out an airy giggle.

“Okay, Niki. We’ll go there in a minute” Jungwon yelled from inside the room, enough for Niki to hear what he said and looked back at Jay.

“Aishh, that kid is always in the wrong timing” Jay said with an annoyed voice while rubbing his nape and Jungwon just laughed at him.

“Hyung, I think, you should go there already. I’ll go down once I'm done showering, okay?” Jungwon said and went to his closed to look for the shirt that he would wear.