Chapter 11

“We should leave this place now. Gosh. The fire was huge!” Sunghoon exclaimed before dragging Niki again to the door while Niki was just singing Fire by BTS beside him.

“Quiet, Puma!” Sunghoon yelled, but as soon as they reached the doors, the whole place was alarmed and locked the people inside it.

“Whoa! Bultaorune!” Niki said, amazed as he saw the whole company burning as if they commit arson.

But then, for another time, the whole company created an explosion making the both stumble on the grass that they are walking on. The both wince in pain when they dropped on the floor but Sunghoon winced louder as his shin landed hardly on a pointed huge rock on the ground, having a visible blood drawing at his clothed wound.

“Shit, hyung! Are you okay?” Niki asked worriedly to Sunghoon so he just nodded in response.

“It’s okay, I can manage. Let’s go quickly” Sunghoon just said as he was helped by Niki to stand up.

While walking, they heard a car approaching them so they immediately looked at it to see if it is a Mamba’s car but Niki took a sigh of relief as he realized that it was their car.

“Get in the car, quick!” Jay shouted as he heard the police coming to the building so they immediately entered the car to go back to their house without getting imprisoned.

“So how about the necklace?” Sunghoon asked all of a sudden making them look at each other.

"You said my safety is more important, hyung. Why are you worrying for the necklace?" Niki asked while hiding a smirk on his face.

"Why is the three of you looking so calm even though we didn't get the necklace, huh?" Sunghoon asked the three, examining their reactions from his question.

"Who said we didn't get it?" Niki smirked, showing the necklace that he just pulled off from his pocket.

"Oh, I thought we left it" Sunghoon just said.

"Hyung, I literally said 'Hyung! The case!' not 'Hyung! The necklace!'" Niki said with a cheeky grin, bringing back what happened just a while ago.

'Ugh, this kid is really getting on my nerves' Sunghoon thought to himself while rolling his eyes before turning it to the couple.

"So you also knew about it?" Sunghoon asked unbelievably.

"Duh, of course, we were watching the CCTV though" Jay just said while his eyes still fixed on the road.

"Oh, by the way, I already cleared the CCTV for today so don't worry about it" Jungwon proudly said before turning his head to Sunghoon on the back seat "Hyung, how about your leg? Does it hurt?" Jungwon asked to check him up.

"Obviously yes, but don't worry about it, I'll clean and bandage it once we got home" Sunghoon said while looking at his leg.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

The four already got home with smiles on their faces upon the success that they had accomplish the mission amazingly perfect, even though Sunghoon thought it was a fail at first.

But unfortunately, Sunghoon find it really hard to walk so Jay and Niki helped him enter the house.

"Just drop me here in the couch and bring me the first aid kit" Sunghoon commanded which Jungwon immediately did.

"I'll clean the wound for you, hyung" Jungwon said but Sunghoon shook his head.

"No. I can do this myself. Now, go to your rooms, it's already late" Sunghoon said as he opened the first aid kit.