Chapter 26

Long time no see, dudes and besties! How are you all? lol So yeah, I did my best to update again, and I hope that everything will be fine now HAHA! Another update for all you. Sorry that it takes too long. Do you miss me? No? Okay, fine HAHAHA char

Alright! Let's get started!

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

Praise God, Jake and Sunoo returned home safe even after the traumatic way Niki drives.Jake entered the house while holding his mouth, just in case he threw up in his way, while Sunoo and Niki, on the other hand, find the way back home really amazing. Just for you to know, Sunoo really enjoys fast rides that's why he and Niki entered the house with wide smiles on their faces, with their hands intertwined. 

 Wait, are they sure that they are really not dating? 

 Jungwon then came out from the kitchen when he noticed that their other housemates came, making him laugh at Jake's state with his hand still holding a spatula since he was helping Jay to make their dinner. 

 "Yah, Jake hyung? You alright?" Jungwon asked and snickered in his place before going to Jake's direction. "I'm glad you're safe" He added and laughed even more to tease Niki.

"Shut up, hyung. At least I know how to drive, but you..." Niki said to bring Jungwon back the teasing, but Jungwon just rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms before his chest. 

 "Fuck off, Niki. Continue what you are about to say and you will not have your dinner" Jungwon said to threaten the youngest, making Niki chuckle. 

 "Alright alright, sorry mother" Niki said and chuckled. "So! Take a rest for a while, hyungies and I will call you immediately once the dinner is done" Jungwon said and walked back inside the kitchen where he was cooking before the three came. 

 "Thanks Wonnie" was all Jake's reply before climbing up the stairs to enter his shared room with Sunoo.Jake didn't even bother himself to open the lights as he just started to take off his uniform from the coffee shop he's working at and went directly to his closet to pick something to change to. 

And when he was already done changing, he shoots all of his used clothes to the laundry basket and lazily walked towards his bed and slumped his body there, not minding about his environment.He was feeling tired, drained and all, not physically, yet he doesn't even know why. 

 All he did was to close his eyes and use his arm to cover it as he laid with his back, flat to the bed. He also heard his phone rang from his pocket but he just ignored it as he knew who it was already.But after a few more moments, Jake heard the door opened and the click of the light switch, assuming that it was just Sunoo, going to change his clothes, he just ignored it as well and continue doing nothing.