Chapter 38

Wow, it's been a while LOL Anyways, I am back!

Heart thumping really hard inside his chest, seems like all of the alcohol that he drank was already gone for how nervous he is feeling. He was praying internally that his nephew will be alright. Even though Sunghoon is already used to having wounds and all, this wound is something serious. All that Jimin can do as of now is to pray that Sunghoon's organs are not that damaged.

They were waiting at the operation room for almost an hour, yet all that they can hear inside the said room was the sound of machines being used and the small voices of doctors doing the operation to him. They had to remove the bullet as soon as possible and to check as well if there are damaged organs or tissues to be treated immediately.

Everyone was still in shock about what happened, nervous of what may happen. Even though there are professional doctors inside, the fear was still creeping up on each of them.

Jimin was leaning on the wall beside the door of the room, arms crossed against his chest as the others just sat on the chair outside the said room to wait for any announcement from the doctors.

Drowning at the thoughts that Jimin has, it was washed away by just one voice that approached him in such a manner. "Hey mortal, why do you need to bring me here? I need to go back to my kingdom and teach my son a lesson" Yoongi said.

Jimin then looked at him lazily, eyes still tired from everything, making him notice that Yoongi now looks calmer than he was before. Of course, he was confused too but he has nothing to do but to follow Jimin since he was the one to drag him there.

He just pursed his lips. Yoongi doesn't remember him at all, even how much they love each other. Jake also said that he could be the answer for the spell, yet he doesn't know what to do to attempt removing the spell.

They haven't seen each other for too long, but now that they have already met, the love between them seems like only one sided. Jimin frowned. This is not the Yoongi that he loved.

He just took a deep inhale as he ran his fingers through his hair, pulling them slightly out of frustration.

He then stood up properly from his place and looked at Niki, Jay and Heeseung who were patiently waiting as well beside Yoongi, and said, "I just have to go to the restroom. Call me immediately once the doctors are done with the operation" he said and proceeded to walk away from the said room, hands inserted inside of both of his pockets.

Of course, he was still worried for Sunghoon. Even though Sunghoon is a strong person, the bullet inside him might have an effect internally to him. He's relieved that the doctors immediately did the operation but he was still not 100 percent relieved.

As their guardian, he has to be sure that everyone is safe.

He then reached the restroom and washed his hands as well as his face to be more relaxed. He has to be calm too and not to be panicked at situations like these. Even though his heart is kinda weak, not like the Veleno members who are already used to nerve-wrecking missions, he's still older than them so he has to be the one to stand for all of them.

He shouldn't show weakness in front of them.

"Don't you have a plan to explain why you brought me here?"

A voice then woke him up from his overflowing thoughts as someone suddenly talked beside him. He then looked at him through the mirror and his heart almost melted.