Chapter 28

It was such a wonderful time to have a date night as Jake admired himself in front of the mirror in his room.

He was just wearing a casual red and white striped shirt and jeans at the bottom, carefully not to overdress or underdress for tonight's dinner.

It would be the first date of Heeseung and him since the day that Heeseung came in their house. Finally, everything is okay that they can go on a normal date now, without making his other housemates uncomfortable since they stated that they are completely fine with him dating Heeseung, but they also told Jake not to bring Heeseung again to their house since they all know what would happen if Heeseung and Sunghoon meet again.

But let's just say that Sunghoon doesn't go with the plans.

Jake then brushed back all of his bangs elegantly and let it fall freely on his gorgeous face before putting a smile on his lips as he adored how he looked for today. He lastly sprayed some perfume on his body before letting out the room just to receive lots of teasings from his housemates.

"Awiee, you really are desperate to make Heeseung fall in love with you, huh" Jay told him which he just replied with an eye roll.

"Just inform us if you return home not single anymore, okie?" Sunoo asked him with a laugh, making Jake blush at the thought.

"Okay, okay. Don't be too late outside. Be home before eleven" Jay told him as he pat his shoulders, making Jungwon huff in his place.

"Huwaaaat?! Are you even his father?" Jungwon told Jay before turning his gaze back to Jake. "Hyung, be home before ten, okay? Be late and I'll let you sleep outside"

"Aishh, Jungwon-ah~" he complained, when a sudden voice behind him say something.

"Tss. Dont worry, guys. We'll be home before nine"

Then all of their attention turned into the one who spoke, as an awkward silence pass through them.

"Uhmm.. We?"

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

Driving the car with fingers slightly tapping the steering wheel with a rhythm, Heeseung smiled widely as he saw himself on the rear mirror. He should be handsome since this will be the first time that he'll be bringing Jake into a real date.