Chapter 9

The four of them went back home late since they ate a lot and roam into different places in the Seoul just a while ago so when they entered the house, the lights inside are already closed.

"Maybe the three of them are already asleep" Jimin said while bringing the food that they brought and took out from the restaurant for Jay, Jungwon and Sunghoon to the refrigerator.

"Let's now sleep, kids. It's too late. Let's just fix tomorrow what we have bought, okay? Now go to your rooms. Good night!" Jimin said before walking to his room "Yah, Niki. Sleep early huh and quit playing online games until midnight or else, I'll break our WiFi" Jimin said which made Niki panicked.

"What the hell, uncle!" Niki exclaimed before turning his head back to the both "Uhmm guys, I need to go now. I really enjoyed the day because of you so thank you. Sleep well Sunoo and Jake hyung. Sleep early too huh" Niki said and lean closer to the both to whisper something "just for you to know, uncle Jiminie really hates it when he saw someone staying up late"

Sunoo just chuckled to him and waved his hands.

"Alright, alright. Goodnight, Niki-ah" Sunoo said sweetly before turning his head to Jake beside him and as he did, he just saw Jake's hilarious face while looking at him with a ridiculous smile showing on his lips. Sunoo just looked at him and chuckled while furrowing his eyebrows.

"What?" Sunoo asked.

"I see a sassy witch being soft to a baby, huh" Jake said teasingly while elbowing Sunoo's side so Sunoo just hit his shoulder jokingly.

"Aishh hyung, you're talking nonsense. If you're not a prince, I'll gladly kick your ass out of this house" Sunoo just said before rolling his eyes and turning his back to the older, entering their shared room to sleep. Jake just chuckled at him and shook his head.

'I don't feel sleepy yet. What should I do?' Jake thought before entering the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

After drinking, he silently peeked unto his shared room with Sunoo just to see the younger silently sleeping in his bed. Jake smiled softly at the sight before closing the door once again silently. Jake doesn't feel sleepy yet so he just decided to go to the open area on the rooftop and drink banana milk to help him feel sleepy as early as possible while looking up at the starry sky with the beautiful moon in sight.

But as soon as he opened the door, he saw someone was already there, occupying one of the seats while scrolling silently on his phone.

Jake knew it was Sunghoon so he immediately went down again to get another banana milk in the kitchen to give Sunghoon.

When he came back to the rooftop once again, there were cold banana milks on his both hands as he smiled nervously before opening the door.

"Can't sleep?" Jake asked but he received no reply from the other so he just took a long deep breath before moving his feet towards Sunghoon's place. He sat next to Sunghoon but the other just looked at him angrily at what he did.

"Go away" Sunghoon growled but Jake just kept his smile. He doesn't want to show Sunghoon that he was succeeding in terrifying him.

"I just wanted to take some time to enjoy the view here since I can't sleep when I suddenly see you..." Jake said before stretching his limb to give Sunghoon the banana milk that he brought for him "...here, drink this. It would also help you feel sleepy in no time" Jake said while smiling endearingly.

Sunghoon was annoyed at the older so he just continued scrolling his phone without the intention of replying to Jake.

'Wow, he just ignored me. How rude' Jake thought before putting the banana milk on Sunghoon's lap, reason for him to receive a deadly glare from the younger.