Chapter 6

"...yeah! And those lights! Whoa, I swear this place is so awesome-- Sunoo? Sunoo what happened? Why did you stop?" Jaeyoon said excitedly while slightly hopping on glee when he felt that Sunoo suddenly stopped walking.

"Sunoo, what's the matter?" Jaeyoon asked while tapping Sunoo's shoulder. Sunoo just looked at him with shocked face.

"Hyung, I felt that the last wish was already used" Sunoo said to Jaeyoon with wide eyes.

"What?! No way, we need to find it immediately!" Jaeyoon said while panicking when they heard something behind them.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEP

"Jaeyoon hyung!"

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

SCREEEEEEEEECH

The both closed their eyes in terror as they saw a car approaching to them.

"Yah, Sunoo. Am I dead already?" Jaeyoon asked while holding tight on Sunoo's arm with his eyes still tightly closed.

Sunoo opened his eyes quickly as soon as Jaeyoon spoke to look around their environment.

"Hyung! Open your eyes! We're safe" Sunoo said while tapping Jaeyoon's shoulder. Jaeyoon quickly opened his eyes when Sunoo said that.

"Kids. Are you alright?" The driver said worriedly while running towards them.

"Yes, sir. We're fine" Sunoo said.

"You wanna go to the hospital?" The driver asked concerned, still not convinced that the two are okay.

"W-we're fine, sir. Thank you for worrying" Jaeyoon said while his head still low, still shy since it was his first time talking with a human.

But as soon as the man looked at Jaeyoon, he felt something... weird. He can't explain it.

"You don't need to be shy on me, kids. By the way, why are you walking on this road at this time?" The driver asked.

"Oh, actually, we are looking for a place to stay" Sunoo said.

"So you're not living here? Where are you from?" The driver asked once again.

"We're from Sapphirila, sir" Jaeyoon said. That is when the driver froze for a second before starting to talk again.

"Oh, I-I don't know that place..." the driver just said hesitantly as if he was just lying but still continued to talk "but please, don't call me sir, my gosh. I am Park Jimin but just call me uncle Jimin or what ever you want" Jimin said with a cute smile on his face.

'He seems older but he still look cute' Jaeyoon said to himself.

"By the way, I know and I can bring you to a place for you to stay since I nearly brought you to death just a while ago" Jimin said and giggled.

"Really? Thank you, uncle Jiminie~" Sunoo said and hugged Jimin which made Jimin smile with his eyes disappearing into a crescent.

"Okay, okay. It's too late now so I'll send you now to that place, yeah?" Jimin said and invited the two to his car.

"So, you haven't introduce yourselves to me" Jimin said and looked at the both on the rear mirror of the car.

"I'm Kim Sunoo and this is Shim Jaeyoon. Hey hyung, say something. You're so quiet" Sunoo said while elbowing Jaeyoon. And upon hearing that, Jimin's eyes widen a little but he just ignored it.

"I'm sorry, it's just... I'm not yet used to live here. Everything is still new to me" Jaeyoon said with a soft smile.

"Don't worry, hyung. Trust me, you'll get used to it too" Sunoo whispered to Jaeyoon for reassurance. Jaeyoon just replied a smile to him.