Chapter 25

Jake woke up in the middle of the night when he felt something on both of his sides. He then slowly opened his eyes to look around, just to see Jungon and Sunoo sleeping on both of his sides. He smiled. He then reached for his phone to look at the time.

2:17 am, reads the time.

He sighed as he took a glance at the two younger ones sleeping beside him.

Why are they here?

And with that, he suddenly remembered what happened before he fainted.

There was Heeseung on his bed, having fist fight with Sunghoon while Jay and Niki are trying hard to separate them.

He shook his head. He didn't want to remember it once again. His heart is breaking whenever he remembers that scene that happened.

Then he noticed Jungwon stir in his sleep.

“Hmm, hyung? You okay now?” He asked while rubbing his eyes.

“Yeah, Wonnie. No need to worry about me. I’m okay now” He calmly said.

And with their voices, even if they are just talking with a mild voice, Sunoo woke up when he heard someone conversing.

“Hyung, I was worried about you. You just fainted in my arms, I don't know what to do” A pouty Sunoo said, making Jake giggle and ruffle his hair.

“I’m okay now, Sunoo-yah. I’m sorry for making you both worried” He said while his eyes shifted to the both.

But after all that happened, he’s still worried of what happened to the both when he already fainted. He didn't even know that something like that would happen for the two of the most special persons in his life.

“Heeseung hyung?” Sunoo asked as if he was reading Jake’s mind. “Don’t worry, he got home safely after you fainted but he still got some small wounds and bruises when he left” Sunoo explained, the reason for Jake to frown. This is so bad. Now, he thinks that all that happens is because of him.

“How about Sunghoon? What happened to him?” Jake asked. Jungwon then took a sigh before answering.

“Just like Heeseung hyung, he also got wounds from Heeseung’s hit. Good thing, they stopped when they knew you fainted” Jungwon explained while Jake was just patiently listening to what happened.

“You are using Jake for you to have an access to the group, you asshole!” Sunghoon said before landing a smack on Heeseung’s face.

“If that’s what you think, YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG! I have liked Jake since the day I saw him. I did this because of him. I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU!” Heeseung hissed, making Sunghoon more furious.

“I don’t trust you with your shit says, Heeseung. You are a liar. Ever since! I’ll never trust you anymore. FUCKER!”

“Don’t bring up the past, Sunghoon, but still. I’ll be with Jake as long as he wanted to”

“No, you’ll never see him, again, Heeseung. NEVER AGAIN!”

“Wow, being manipulative, aren't we?”

“Shut the fuck up! I’ll never let you go out of this house alive!” Sunghoon remarked before proceeding on having a fistfight with Heeseung once again.

Then Sunoo suddenly yelled, echoing the whole room and drawing all of their attention.

“Jake hyung!”