Chapter 19

It was just the day after Heeseung called Jake at the middle of the night and it was also the day when they would meet so Jake was very excited for this day.

Right after their work, Jake immediately went to Sunoo to tell him about his meeting with Heeseung.

"Hey, Sunoo~" Jake called as soon as he entered the room specialized for the employees' things.

Sunoo then turned his head to Jake's direction while he was still busy fixing his things to get ready to go home and say, "Yes, hyung? Do you need anything?" Sunoo asked.

"Uhmm no, I just wanna say that I would not be coming home with you for today. Would you be fine to ride the bus alone?" He asked and Sunoo just chuckled.

"Of course, hyung. By the way, where are you going?" Sunoo asked which made Jake smile in his place.

"Ahhm actually... Ethan hyung asked me to meet after work so... yeah" Jake said shyly while rubbing his nape and forcing not to smile, gaining naughty stares from the younger.

"Oww, so you mean... a date" Sunoo asked while wiggling his eyebrows, making Jake widen his eyes as he shook his head.

"Pfft. Of course not. That's not a date. We'll just meet and talk. Making friends, you know! Stop being so malicious, Sunoo" Jake said with a little blush as he heard the word 'date' from Sunoo's lips.

Sunoo then smiled at the older's reaction. He knew something was going on so he just chuckled in his place as he started to stood up.

"Okay, fine. Prince. Enjoy your night with Ethan hyung. I'll just tell the others that you'll be home a little late, but don't be too late huh, especially that I am not by your side" Sunoo said while Jake was just nodding beside him.

"Alright, Sunoo. Thank you so much. Be careful on your way home" Jake said and Sunoo just replied with a nod.

"Bye, hyungie~ Don't forget to change your uniform. You don't want to go on a date with your uniform, do you?" Sunoo said teasingly, making Jake giggle in his place as he look at his clothes.

"Yeah, right. I almost forgot" Jake just said with a sheepish smile before Sunoo started to leave the place.

Jake then started to fix his things too as soon as he was left alone in the room and look for a shirt inside his locker. He then smiled as soon as he saw one of his flannel shirts and one plain white t-shirt inside his locker so he immediately took it and wear it here and now since he was just alone in the room.

Right after he wore his clothes, he immediately went to the mirror to check his apperance with a huge smile on his face.

Actually, he didn’t even know why he was so happy about seeing Heeseung once again but just imagining their meeting tonight is enough to put a shade of pink on his cheeks, adding the fact that Heeseung is handsome as fuck. Was he blushing?

Jake then finalized his look by pushing his hair back and fixing his clothes for final touches before heading where his bag was placed to get it and prepare to go out of the shop when his phone suddenly rang in his pocket so his free hand immediately fished on his pocket to get his phone.

Jake then smiled widely as soon as he saw the name. Heeseung texted him ‘I am already outside your shop, baby ;)’ so he immediately went outside to meet him.

“Ooh seems like someone is going to a date huh” their boss teased while wiggling his eyebrows as soon as he saw Jake with his fit.

“Aishh, Sir Taehyung. It’s not a date” Jake said and pouted, making his boss giggle.