Chapter 39

Good day, everyone! Okay, I updated really fast right when I received the news that all of the members already recovered.

What a good news! Cheers, besties.

And their comeback will be moved at October so be ready, guys.

Anyways, let's start the story now!

A loud, tired and full of frustration sigh came from Jungwon's lips as he slumped himself on a bench as the growing disappointment to himself washed over him.

He just came out of the company he was working at with a heavy heart because he just got fired from his work. Actually, he was indeed good at doing his job, making sure that he did his best in that restaurant as a cashier, yet this day came. When he was on break from work, a child accidentally hit the boss's favorite vase. He said it was given by his deceased mother so it was really special for him, but Jungwon said he was the one who broke it, making him face the enraged boss nervously.

He lied for the child's sake, but he didn't know that this could be the reason for him to lose his job. His boss got really mad at him and immediately fired him without even thinking twice. The poor sheep looking person got really upset and frustrated, but all that he could do was to give a bow of respect and apology, and immediately get all of his things and leave the restaurant without a single word.

And now, here he was. Sitting at the bench with his box of things beside him. Now, he has to find a job again, and he's willing to do anything just to feed himself.

Since he left their house a year ago, Jungwon learned how to live alone. He was just living in an apartment as of now in Ilsan so that he wouldn't get the chance to meet Jay again.

But however he wants to go away from the latter, the more he misses him to death. Jungwon knew to himself that Jay was still the one inside his heart but was afraid to approach the latter for what he did.

He also has no idea of what was already happening to the Veleno members. He has guilt about leaving them without a single word, yet the idea of contacting them after breaking up with Jay is something that deals with his pride. So he just remained silent, once and for all.

But with all of the thoughts that were running inside his head, it was all cut off when someone suddenly sat beside him, and just by looking at him, it seemed like the said guy was as equally as frustrated as he was.

The said guy then sighed as well and leaned his back lazily on the backrest, eyes closed out of frustration and his one hand touching the tip of his nose bridge. Jungwon frowned at the problematic guy beside him and handed him a bottle of water out of generosity.

The guy then furrowed his eyebrows, but when Jungwon gestured to him to get the bottle, he just smiled and received it respectfully. Jungwon just smiled back at him when he did, and sat properly again, facing straight in front of them.

"Seems like you have a hard time at work" Jungwon said and chuckled, making the guy chuckle as well.

"Yeah, actually. I am working at a company in Seoul and we are finding models that we scout in different provinces, but no one has been interested. It's been three days already and my boss will squeeze me into a pulp when I come back empty handed" the guy said and pouted, still holding bottled water as his eyes traveled beside Jungwon where the box was placed. "How about you? What's with that box?" he curiously asked, making Jungwon frown.