Epilogue

Good day, dudes and besties!

Anyways, it's your author-nim's birthday so I'm giving you this last chapter of our story~

But first, lemme share you a chika of mine, about my 'wishes come true' before my birthday. So last year, I wished for Jake to be part of the debuting team in I-LAND. I actually told my sister about that LOL and September 18, 2020 came when Jake really won in I-LAND as part of seven-membered team, the one and only ENHYPEN (just for you to know, my biases in I-LAND were Jake and Nicholas LMAO, but now, everyday, I swerve) Then for this year, I was really bothered by ENHYPEN's being diagnosed with COVID-19, so I wished that before my birthday, I hope everyone of them would be well. Then yeah! September 16, Be:Lift lab announced everyone's recovery so I can really tell that I am blessed.

From being I-LAND survivors to being COVID-19 survivors - ENHYPEN really taught me to be tough and strong at an early age. Bow down to these Kings.

A few months later,

Jake smiled softly as he finished the last cake that he baked. This place was filled with people, so he had to prepare a lot.

He then went out of the kitchen area to have a proper look outside. All smiles, he greeted his employees who were standing at the counter. They then politely greeted him with huge smiles too, but Jake didn't take too much time talking with them because of the queue of customers inside.

These employees that he hired for the counter are from the nearest university in the place. They work as part-timers, so Jake accepted them as his employee to be able to help them with their tuition fees, while his co-bakers inside the kitchen were those single parents that worked alone for their family.

His business really is a huge help for these people.

He then looked around at this four cornered room that he's in. This place was given to him by Sunghoon, and he would never ever forget the time he showed it to him.

"Careful, Jakey" Sunghoon told him while holding Jake's both hands to guide him on his way. And with that, Jake just laughed at him. 

"Then why do you have to cover my eyes?" Jake asked him in the middle of his laughter, making Sunghoon just roll his eyes. 

"Jakey, it ain't a surprise anymore if I didn't" Sunghoon retorted.

"Fine, fine. Just tell me if there are stairs on my way" Jake said. 

Soon, Sunghoon halted from walking and let go of Jake's hands, making Jake feel shocked at the loss of touch. "Yah, where are you going?" he asked with fear in his voice. He doesn't even know too where's Sunghoon's heading and having no sight at all makes him feel really scared. 

But Sunghoon assured him with a chuckle. "Relax, Jakey. I won't leave you, okay?" he said and chuckled again. "Okay. At the count of three, remove the handkerchief on your eyes" he commanded the shorter and Jake nodded to him with a hum as an answer. 

Soon, Jake heard some ruffling of things before Sunghoon spoke again. "Ready, Jakey? On three, okay? One... Three!" he excitedly said, making Jake just laugh at him before completely removing the handkerchief. 

"Yah, do you even know how to count-- Whoa~" Jake's words were cut off as soon as he opened his eyes. This place was so beautiful for him.