Chapter 37

LOL I'm back again.

Double chapters for today because I feel like I won't be free for the next days (school is a bitch, you know) but before you proceed reading, please make sure that you've already read the previous chapter because I updated two chapters for today!

Read chapter 36 first LOL nalasing author n'yo kaya I accidentally uploaded this chapter first (char lang, good girl kaya ako, 'di ako umiiom HAHAHA. Underage pa us mga besties)

After Sunoo and Jake talked about the problem, Jake immediately went back to the castle to talk with his mother about everything that he acquired from the first time they separated till today.

While Sunoo just decided to live alone in the land. He also doesn't want to go to his old housemates when the problem underwater is still unsolved. He's still bothered, especially that Jake will be doing everything on his own.

And now, Jake finally sneaked inside the castle secretly. He moved as silent as he could so that he wouldn't be caught by the palace guard. Swimming directly to his mother's room, he nervously twisted the knob of the door while biting his lower lip and carefully opened the door, not to make any noise. He inhaled deeply as he smelled the perfume his mother always used. It made him smile softly. He missed her so much.

He then closed the door behind him when he finally entered the room, locking it behind him so no one would enter while they were talking. He swam at the whole room, whispering 'mother' to find her. And when he did, he noticed a figure at the balcony that looked towards his direction with a shocked expression.

Their eyes meet for a short period of time, yet they wear the same expression on their faces. Eyes a little wide, mouth slightly opened and heart beating fast inside their ribs, after all this time, they are more than happy to see each other again.

She gasped at the figure of his son in front of him, making her immediately ran towards him and engulf him into an embrace. "Jaeyoon.." the Queen exclaimed and pulled him tighter with a huge smile on their faces.

The person that they were yearning for months is now here in front of them.

"Mother, I missed you" Jake said with a huge smile, feeling the presence of her son who left for the kingdom.

"Me too, Jake. Me too" she said with a soft voice, almost whispering, directly into Jake's ear.

Then they separated after a few more moments when Jaeha pulled Jake to make him sit at the edge of the bed. "So, how are you?" she asked and sat beside him, being too interested with their topic.

"I'm fine, mother. The humans that were with us were really kind and fun to be with! You should meet them when the time comes" he said and giggled, making Jaeha smile as well.

"I'm glad, no one harmed you in the land, and by seeing your face right now, I know that you love them very much" she said with a mirth.

"So, where's father? Is he here right now?"

"Good thing, he has a meeting in the neighboring country so you're safe" she said. "By the way, your father was really mad when he found out that you escaped from the castle. I don't even know if you'll still live when he finds out you're already here" she said with a worried tone, making Jake chuckle nervously.

"I'm aware that would happen so I'm planning to not stay here for a while. I still haven't helped the kingdom so I am not yet done here" Jake said and sighed.

"So you haven't found the bracelet?"

"We found it already. Here" he said and showed the bracelet on his left wrist. "But unfortunately, the three wishes were already used" he explained with a frown, making Jaeha just pat his shoulder to encourage him a little.