Chapter 8

One afternoon, after the six of them cleaned the kitchen after their lunch, they have decided to watch a movie since they have nothing to do so they took the opportunity to take a rest and just enjoy the day.

But in the middle of the movie, someone suddenly barged in to their house.

"What are you doing, everyone?" the voice suddenly said as soon as he opened the door, revealing a cute yet handsome man with black hair that gives a lot of Eric vibes on the little mermaid's movie.

Yes, it was Jimin.

"Uncle! We don't know you'll come" Jay suddenly said while rushing to clean the mess on the center table.

"Oh well, surprise motherfuckers!" Jimin just said while lifting both of his hands beside him while raising his shoulders.

"Uncle, you should've said earlier so we would be able to clean" Jungwon said while stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"Duh, as if you know how to clean" Jimin just said while rolling his eyes. The two mermen just laughed to them and with that, they caught Jimin's attention.

"Oh right! Here. I brought some clothes for you. These are the clothes that doesn't fit me anymore so you can now use them. Don't worry, I already laundered them" Jimin said while giving the clothes to Jake who is just sitting at the edge of the couch.

"Thank you, uncle" Jake replied with a huge smile which made Jimin also smile at the cuteness of him.

"It's nothing, Jake. I just noticed that you doesn't bring lots of clothes when the both of you moved here so I decided to give some" Jimin said with his eyes sparkling while looking at Jake as they exchange genuine smiles to each other.

"Hey uncle, stop looking at Jake hyung like that. You're weird" Niki just said while looking at Jimin with an obvious disgust on his face.

"Do you have something to do, uncle Jiminie? If none, you can chill with us a bit while watching some movies" Sunoo invited the older so Jimin just sat beside Jake on the couch.

"Yeah right, I have nothing to do for the following days so I guess I'll stay here a little" Jimin said before turning his head to Niki.

"Yah, Niki! Just make sure that my bed on our room is clean, huh" Jimin said while snatching the bowl of popcorn on Sunghoon's hand.

"I don't even touch your side of our room, uncle" Niki said while pouting.

That's the reason why on Niki's room, Jake saw two beds: one bed with black bed sheet and comforter with some posters of Michael Jackson on the wall while the other side seemed so plain and untouched. The other side of it belongs to Jimin. When Jimin decides to stay on this house, he sleeps on their shared room with Niki.

"Or if you want, you could exchange bed with Sunoo hyung instead" Niki said with a playful smirk while wiggling his eyebrows, reason for Sunoo to choke on the juice that he was drinking.

"Ooh~ so you wanna share room with Sunoo huh" Jimin teases which made Niki get redder.

"Uncle Jiminie, stop it!" Sunoo just said as soon as he recover from choking on the juice that he drunk a while ago which gains teasing laugh from the others.

"Oh, I remember... I want to buy the both of you new clothes too so get ready huh" Jimin said while looking at Sunoo and Jake.

"Uncle, you don't need to do that" Sunoo said while gesturing his arms to an 'x' to show his disagreement.

"Yeah uncle, that's too much" Jake said to Jimin. Jimin just chuckled and pinched Jake's cheeks.

"There's no too much for the two cuties that I just met so I'll bring you both to the mall later, okay?" Jimin said while pinching Jake's cheeks. Jake just giggled while nodding at what the older was doing.