Chapter 15

“Woah! So this is an amusement park?!” Jake asked as his jaw dropped at the sight. Sunghoon then reached for Jake’s chin to gently close his mouth.

“So amused, aren’t we? If you keep doing that, a fly might enter your mouth” Sunghoon said.

“This place is so huge, Sungie” Jake said as he roamed his eyes around the place. Jake then suddenly felt so excited as he saw everything that is inside the place.

While walking, Jake also heard loud screams above him, and when he looked up, he saw a huge roller coaster. He smiled at the sight.

“Don’t tell me that you want to try that too” Sunghoon said beside him while walking and Jake looked in his direction.

“Uhmm, maybe some other time, I just really wanted to try the ferris wheel, eat and go back home immediately since I need to get up early tomorrow for work” Jake said with a smile.

“Okay, if that’s what you want” Sunghoon said before walking together to buy their ticket in the ticket booth for the ferris wheel.

And when they are already on the line, waiting for their turn to enter, Sunghoon noticed how obviously excited Jake is as he slightly bounced on his place.

Sunghoon then feel the urge to calm the other so he just tugged Jake’s arm to pull him beside him and put an arm around his shoulder, making Jake stucked at his place.

Jake suddenly felt his heart skipped a beat and hotness crept on his face for what Sunghoon did and looked at him with a shocked expression which is a wrong move because when he turned his head, he just saw Sunghoon’s face close to him.

Sunghoon was also shocked at what he did but still maintained his stoic face to keep his cool.

‘Damn, this weird feeling again’ Sunghoon thought to himself as he tried to shake it off.

“Yieeh~! Sungie, it’s our turn” Jake said which made Sunghoon brought back to reality.

Jake then excitedly headed the passenger-carrying component after greeting and handing the ticket to the personnel.

“Enjoy” the personnel said and Jake giggled.

“Thank you, mister” Jake said between his giggles as he pulled Sunghoon inside as well.

Jake sat first and Sunghoon sat in front of him but Jake suddenly felt scared as he remembered that this ride would rotate and bring him high (yes, he is slightly scared of heights) so he scooted over beside Sunghoon’s seat and Sunghoon just looked at him with judging eyes.

“Why?” Jake asked him.

“Why are you here? Sit there” Sunghoon commanded as he pointed to the seat in front of him but Jake just shook his head.

“I don’t want to” Jake said and looked outside as he felt that the wheel was now starting to move once again, letting out a cute sound of amusement on his lips.

Sunghoon then just chuckled and turned his face to Jake.

“Why, are you scared of heights?” Sunghoon teased.

“O-Of course not”

“You are”

“Hell no”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes” Sunghoon said with a smirk as soon as he saw Jake starting to be annoyed. Jake then took a deep breath and spoke with a higher voice.