Chapter 4

It was a long trip at the back of the whale. Jaeyoon's heart was beating like crazy as he noticed that the path that they are taking is slowly getting darker and darker.

Jaeyoon too a long deep breath while fidgeting his fingers nervously. Ningning just chuckled at the sight of his friend.

"Yieeh, I'm so excited to meet the witch!" Ningning said while shaking Jaeyoon. Jaeyoon just rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, you troublemaker" Jaeyoon blurted out.

Then after few more minutes, the whale stopped in front of an underwater cave.

"Oh, this must be the witch's place" Ningning said amused and pulled Jaeyoon's arm with her "Let's go. Quick!"

With cold hands, Jaeyoon smiled at the whale while waving his hands.

"Thank you, big fella. Hope to see you again next time" Jaeyoon said and started entering the cave with Ningning.

Jaeyoon looked around the place as he can only see from the light on inner side of the cave. Good thing that the as they walk more, the they are getting nearer and nearer to the illumination.

Jaeyoon was just looking at the floor, afraid that it would be the last day of his life but still decided to continue moving his feet.

When they are already inside, Jaeyoon starts imagining of how horrible the witch could be and he's already questioning his life choices currently.

"Excuse me, anyone here?" Ningning said and looked around.

"Wow, Jaeyoon, this place doesn't look so scary, honestly" Ningning said.

"Yeah the place doesn't, but how about the witch?" Jaeyoon whispered.

"So what is a mermaid and a merman doing here at my place?" someone said inside which made Ningning and Jaeyoon flinch and grab eachother's arm.

"P-pardon for disturbing you, witchie but w-we just need your help for something" Jaeyoon said.

The shadow inside started to walk and show himself but when he opened the curtain, the both just furrowed their eyebrows.

There stood a boy with porcelain white skin and black hair, having a foxy eyes, cute nose and luscious lips. Just like Jaeyoon, he has a sapphire colored tail and youthful image.

Jaeyoon and Ningning detached from eachother's hold.

"Oh, you're the... witch?" Ningning asked. The witch just raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Why? Is there something wrong with it? Yes, I am the witch" the witch said to the both.

"Whoa, this is unbelievable! I thought, witches looked horrible and monstrous. You're actually cute" Jaeyoon said while hopping a little.

"Yeah. And aside from that. I am the prettiest witch ever exist" the witch said and shrugged.

Jaeyoon and Ningning just laughed at what the witch just said.

"Okay, enough with the fishshits just say what you need" the witch said.

"Oh don't you want an introduction first?" Ningning asked but the witch shook his head.

"I already know who you are besides, I know everything" the witch said and winked at the both.

"Okay but we don't know your name, then atleast state yours to us" Jaeyoon said and smiled.

"Okay fine. I am Kim Sunoo, just call me Sunoo or pretty, whatever you wanted..." Sunoo said and the both just rolled their eyes "...and I am the last witch here in Sapphirila" Sunoo said with bitter smile.