Chapter 20

“We’re here! Thanks Ethan hyung!” Jake said as soon as the car stopped at the front of their house.

“It’s nothing, pup. Let’s meet some other time once again, yeah?” Heeseung said and Jake immediately nodded excitedly.

“Alright, hyung. You know, I am only one call away” Jake said and giggled while going out of the car.

“Alright, alright. It’s getting late. Go inside your house now” Heeseung said.

“Oh, you wanna drop by for a minute? I’ll introduce you to my housemates” Jake suggested, making Heeseung laugh.

That would never happen, Jake, since Heeseung is a member of the Mamba.

“Maybe next time, pup. I also have to go now. Bye~” Heeseung said lastly before starting the engine once again which Jake just replied with a sweet “Bye” too before entering the house as he saw Heeseung’s car slowly disappearing on the way.

But as soon as Jake entered the house, all of the attention of his housemates are diverted to him as he saw all of them watching a movie in the living room.

“Oi so how’s your date?” Jay welcomed him with a crazy question.

“Jay-ah, that’s not a date” Jake just said while shaking his head.

“Suuuus~ I know what’s the meaning of that smile, hyung” Jungwon said with a silly smirk on his lips, teaming up with Jay to tease Jake who was busy taking off his shoes.

“Aishhh stop that” Jake just said while facepalming himself “I regret telling that to you, Sunoo” Jake said with a pout.

“News has wings, hyung. Teas are easy to spill” Sunoo said with both hands raised on his chest level, shrugging, reason for Jake to roll his eyes and let himself drop on the free space in the couch which is beside Sunghoon.

“Hey Sungie, what’s up?” Jake said as he attempted to receive a high five with the person beside him but he immediately failed as Sunghoon just ignored him, eyes fixed on the television while holding a bowl of popcorn in his hands so Jake just scooted closer to him to get some popcorn too.

But as soon as he did, Sunghoon immediately turned his head to Jake.

‘Did Jake change his perfume? I knew this smell. This is so… familiar’  Sunghoon thought to himself as he smelled something new to Jake.

“Did you buy new perfume?” Sunghoon asked but Jake just shook his head and answered “No, why?” He asked curiously but Sunghoon just shrugged.

“You smell like someone I knew” Sunghoon said nonchalantly.

“Really? I just tried Ethan hyung’s perfume since it really smells good, right? What do you think?” Jake asked while putting his flannel closer to Sunghoon to let him smell the perfume from his clothes but Sunghoon just pushed him softly, just enough for him to stop what he was doing.

“That smells like shit, Jake” Sunghoon just said with no expression before bringing his eyes once again to the television. Jake, on the other hand, just pouted and crossed his arms.

“Rude”

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

Heeseung knocked inside their house as soon as he parked his car in their garage.

“Hey, boss. How’s your night?” Nicholas asked as soon as he opened the door.