CHAPTER 13

I LOVE YOU TOO, BIG BROTHER

The last weeks of the school year flew by, and summer vacation began

The last weeks of the school year flew by, and summer vacation began. Arriving home on Daniels car, Rhea couldn't help but admire the place. For some reason it looked better than before, more alive, if that was even possible. The trees that her uncle had planted last summer had grown, definitely with the help of magic; and the grass that had previously been neglected was now a vivacious green.

"I told you that the changes were noticeable, but no, you didn't even notice them" huffed Daniel, who was telling Brianna about how much wonderful the manor looked now. "Even Ree noticed, right Ree?"

Upon seeing the look her aunt gave her she mumbled, "don't get me in the middle of your fights" but then she started running towards the door, escaping from her aunt, she shouted, "IT DOES LOOKS GREAT UNCLE DANIEL!"

Entering the kitchen, she saw Jolly cooking, so she greeted her, hugging the elf and telling her that she missed her a lot, to which Jolly smiled happily and returned the hug.

"Jolly is happy to see miss Rhea again; so Jolly is making her favorite dessert"

"Jolly, you're always too nice," Rhea said, smiling at the elf.

"What about me Jolly?" said Theo in the frame of the door with a pout.

"Oh how much has Jolly missed little master!" she said and Theo smiled, getting on his knees to hug the little elf. "Jolly is also making his favorite dessert"

"With so many sweet things it would be better not to have dinner at all" stated Daniel jokingly, but tasting the casserole chicken that Jolly made he immediately added, "that was a joke, just in case..."

After dinner, as always, the four of them sat in front of the fireplace, talking about how the year went. Rhea was telling them about the three electives she was planning on taking when an owl pecked their window. With a smile on her face upon recognizing the bird, Brianna opened it and the bird came in, flying around the livingroom.

"Hey Errol," Bree said and took the letter from the birds talons, who approached Brianna, flying in circles, and then came out of the window and flew back home

"It's from Molly" she said while reading it, "do you remember that I told you we were going to visit her? Well, the Christmas holidays flew by, so I wrote to her asking if she would have any free time these months, now that you two are not at Hogwarts! Well, she and Arthur are expecting us for lunch tomorrow. Oh how wonderful!

"That's perfect, tomorrow I have a free day from work, so we will all be able to go! You two remember Arthur? He's such a friendly bloke, really interested in muggle artifacts you see..."

✧☽✧