CHAPTER 37

FOR FUCKS SAKE

Brianna had gone to the castle to visit Theo and Rhea

Brianna had gone to the castle to visit Theo and Rhea. They chatted a bit, but neither sibling seemed to want to talk about what happened. After a couple of hours, Bree left, and Theo and Rhea were walking through the almost empty corridors of the castle.

"This is all bullshit," Theo said frustrated, running his hands over his face.

"You couldn't describe it better," she replied.

"Do you think they'll catch him?"

"Honestly, I don't know... I hope they do, but I don't know"

"We just have hope for the best, I guess" Theo said, "I'll go to sleep now, see you later?"

"Sure, sleep well" she said to Theo, who looked paler than ever.

Rhea walked until she reached the edge of the Black Lake and sat near a tree. Her mind was blank as she watched the Giant Squid move its large tentacles.

Suddenly, she saw a big shaggy black dog approach.

She didn't move, if a wild dog was going to kill her, so be it.

She closed her eyes when it approached but was surprised to see that the dog lunged at her and licked her face.

"So, you won't kill me?" she asked the dog, "what a pity, I expected to die today" she said seriously, and the dog seemed to have a worried face, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding... I think..."

The dog then started pacing around, doing tricks as Rhea watched him.

"You like attention, don't you?"

"Snuffles loves it," James Potter said as he sat down next to Rhea. Remus and Peter doing the same.

"Snuffles?" Rhea asked and she saw how the dog growled when she called him that, "I think he doesn't like that name" she said as she petted the dog.

"Trust me, he loves it," Remus said with a laugh and the dog seemed to be even more upset.

Rhea was grateful that neither of them mentioned the recent events (that she has spent hours in the hospital wing). Her friends had bombarded her with questions whenever they could and Rhea, even though she loved Josh, Josie, Lily and Marlene with all her heart, couldn't handle the questions anymore.

Rhea looked at the dog, he seemed familiar, those eyes and black fur... it resembled someone she knew.

She then remembered that Sirius, James, and Peter had been in the process of becoming Animagus, and she recalled that Sirius mentioned that he would be a big black dog.

With a smile, she said, "I think Snuffles needs a haircut, don't you think? He looks very disheveled" she said as she took her wand out of her bag," I read about a hair loss curse, you know, for bald people, I'm sure works on animals too!"