CHAPTER 21

MR. SPAGHETTI AND CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THE WAR

"I can't believe we're in fourth year already" Lily sighed

"I can't believe we're in fourth year already" Lily sighed. The group of friends were at one of the compartments on their way to Hogwarts. Lily, Marlene and Josie were seated in front of Josh and Rhea.

"Well, if my brother is right, the amount of work we'll have will be more than last year," said the latter.

"Don't talk about that" mumbled Marlene

"I'm just warning you..."

"Anyway, how was summer? Anything interesting happened?" Josh said, changing the topic of conversation.

"Oh! I actually visited my brother again, and met a cute French boy" Marlene said happily.

"Are you still talking to him?" asked Josie.

Marlene scoffed, "well no, I mean he owls once in a while, but I really think long distance relationships are not it" she shrugged.

"I agree with you on that..." said Josie, "and about summer, Josh and I actually went to a muggle beach! It amazes me how clever they are!"

"Right? They have this plastic stuff that floats on the water, so you don't drown" Josh added, an amazed expression in his face

"If you think that's clever, wait until you a see a telephone" said Lily

"A what now?" responded the twins in unison.

"Never mind" said Lily chuckling, "my summer was alright, Petunia was worse than last year though"

"That doesn't surprise me" Rhea said, "well, I bought new cassettes, that's basically the highlight of my summer. Oh, and I actually bump into Remus once"

"What are cassettes?" asked Josie.

"Purebloods" said Lily mockingly, and they chuckled, Josie rolled her eyes playfully, "those are the things Ree is obsessed with"

"Why does everyone think I'm obsessed with them?" questioned Rhea.

"How many did you bring this year?" Marlene retorted.

"All of them"

"There's your answer," Lily added.

"Ladies were missing the point here. You say you bumped into Remus?" questioned Josh, glaring at Rhea.

"Yeah, he actually looked different, like different in a good way you know?" she said and all of them looked at her with suggestive grins.

"You're not wrong, we ran into him in the corridor and he really looks good this year" nodded Josh.

"When Josh says someone's hot, it really means they are," agreed Marlene.

"Who's hot?" questioned Sirius, who was on the door with Remus, the latter looking at the floor. Nobody noticed their presence up until that moment, but the five of them knew they didn't know they were talking about the shy Gryffindor boy.