CHAPTER 75

HERE COMES THE SUN

It had been the most terrible days for Rhea

But hey, her friends were there, along with Remus and Theo.

They had been there all the way.

In a way, Rhea felt as if all of them had merged together in a weird support group.

Sirius had made a joke about it, calling them Rhea's Absolutely Wonderful, Attractive and Stunning Groupies.

When James asked what a groupie was, Lily was the first to explain it to him, with a smile plastered on her freckled face.

Rhea was never left alone, not even in the nighttime. Lily and Marlene had brought her things and settled them in their dorm, happily chatting about sleepover season. Josie joined them almost every night.

Whenever they had potions, any of her friends made sure to be her partner. They even got the task of studying the potions ingredients in case Rhea... well, in case she decided to make more of the blue potion.

For that she was grateful. She had been so close to doing so many times.

Slowly, she managed to control the thoughts. It still bothered her most of the time, but she knew it would be a long process.

And, between the sea of things she heard, what surprised her the most was one from two of her close friends.... about the other.

Rhea decided to keep her lips sealed.

If they wanted to keep it a secret... Well, Rhea was doing the same thing with Remus, wasn't she?

They hadn't spoken about it yet. But for now, and with everything that was going on, an announcement like that would definitely make her friends a little too happy and giddy, and Rhea was not yet ready for happy and giddy.

She felt a pang of pain in her head and took an exasperated breath. The thing she hated was the side effects of not drinking the potion anymore. Madam Pomfrey had warned her.

Headaches, nausea, trembling hands and whatnot.

Those, Rhea could deal with.

The sleep walking thing, now that was the worst side effect.

She didn't understand why, of all the side effects, that was the one she had to deal with.

Walking while dreaming? That sounded like a nightmare.

She always made sure the door was locked, but many mornings she found herself waking up on the Clock Tower, wondering how on earth had she ended up there.

She had woken up there so many times, Remus had made a bed out of many blankets and put some pillows, just in case Rhea felt like sleeping there.

Besides that single, tiny little problem, things were going the right way.