CHAPTER 59

CHOCOLATE FROGS AND EVERY FLAVOR BEANS

Rhea took a breath.

Platform 9 ¾ looked just as she remembered and loved so much. What she didn't like at all was the ten Aurors that were scattered around the platform, their faces were stern and their wands ready.

"It's just a precaution" said Daniel noticing Rhea's expression, "Bree wanted you two to be safe"

"I guess so" said Theo, plopping a peppermint gum on his mouth and looking around, "I'll be going now, Nate owns me a chocolate frog I intend to get back"

He hugged Daniel and said goodbye. Rhea watched him walk until he got inside a compartment. But she looked around and noticed Nate talking to other Hufflepuffs on the platform.

Suspicious, thought Rhea.

"You'll have a nice year" said Dan and Rhea nodded.

"Can I go to Hogsmeade?" she asked hopefully, looking at her uncle, even though she already knew the answer.

Daniel smiled sadly and shook his head, "I'm afraid not, Ree"

"Yeah, I thought so" she said in a whisper and then noticed Sirius walking towards them with James by his side. The black haired boy seemed happy.

Sirius hugged Daniel and he patted him in the back, and then James proceeded to shake hands with the older man. Sirius smiled at Rhea and hugged her as well. James waved his hand with a grin.

"Hello" said Sirius, "Brianna couldn't come?"

"I'm afraid not, St Mungo's has been really busy, as well as the Auror office" Daniel said and then, as if remembering something, he looked at his watch. He took a long breath and looked at his niece, "I have to go Ree"

"It's all right," she smiled and hugged him.

"If you forgot something, owl us and we'll send it"

"I know"

"And if you don't feel all right, you can send a letter and we'll talk to Dumbledore for you to come home for a couple of days"

"I know"

"And don't forget to write us every week, Bree's really worried"

"Uncle Daniel" she said, smiling and putting her hands on the man's shoulder, "I know"

He smiled back and nodded, "have a good year and have some fun, will you?"

"I always have fun," she retorted.

"Reading potion books it's not exactly fun" said Sirius and Rhea glared at him.

"It really is," she responded.

"It really isn't" said James and she glared at him as well.

Daniel chuckled and Rhea shook her head.