CHAPTER 67

DON'T BLUSH. DON'T BLUSH. DON'T BLUSH

Waking up late and with a headache, Rhea drank one of the vials and took the other one for after lunch

Waking up late and with a headache, Rhea drank one of the vials and took the other one for after lunch. Quickly, she took a shower, got dressed and started walking towards her Ancient Runes class. She knew she was late, so she decided to skip breakfast. Just when she was about to turn to the corridor of her class, a hand grabbed her wrist gently. It was Sirius, a smile on his face.

"Good morning, my dearest Rhea," he said.

"What happened? You're never this cheery in the mornings" she said.

"Nothing happened" grinned Sirius and noticed the tired face of his best friend, "are you alright? You look like a zombie"

Indeed, Rhea was very pale, the dark circles under her eyes were very noticeable, her brown eyes seemed tired and her lips were chapped.

Rhea chuckled, "how do you know about zombies?"

"Wormtail" he responded, "but really, Rhea, you look terrible"

"That is an understatement" she muttered, "I'm fine, just really tired.

"Ah! But if it isn't Slughorn's favorite student!" said someone near them.

"Not now, Severus" Rhea told the Slytherin boy, a tired look on her face.

"Forgive me if it's not convenient for you" he said sarcastically, "I know it was you who ruined my potion last class"

"Why would I even do that?" Rhea asked, narrowing her eyes.

"I don't know, you tell me" Snape said.

"I don't understand why Rhea would have to ruin your potion, Snivellus" Sirius spitted the words.

"Shut up Black, no one was talking to you" Snape growled and before Sirius could lunge at him, Rhea grabbed his arm.

"Did you cut the Sopophorous bean?" she asked calmly, knowing well how to bother Severus.

"Obviously" he responded.

"It's better to crush it with the flat side of a silver dagger" Rhea added, faking a kind smile, and Snape scoffed.

"Don't lie, I know you ruined my potion" Snape repeated and Rhea took a breath.

"Another thing, it's better to add a clockwise stir after the seventh counterclockwise stir. Maybe that will help you the next time you try to brew the potion, Severus" Rhea said, still smiling at Snape, who was glaring at her furiously.

She knew one of the things he hated the most was being corrected, so she did just that.

"I don't need help from you, you filthy blood traitor" Snape exclaimed and left.

"Leave it Siri, he's not worth it" she said to Sirius who was looking at Snape with hatred, "I really have to go, see you later, okay?" she added and entered her class.

But Sirius followed Snape.

"You know what Snivellus," he said, "maybe prod the knot on the Whomping Willow trunk with a long stick. You can discover what my friends and I do, seeing as you seem really interested in it"

✧☽✧

"Rhea" whispered a voice, "hey, Ree"

"Five more minutes," she responded.

The voice chuckled, "you've slept the entire class. It's finished now"

Rhea stood up quickly and saw everything blurry. She shook her head and noticed the empty class.

"The professor didn't say anything?" asked Rhea, trying to conceal a yawn.

Remus smiled at her, "she did not" he said, "the class was being more annoying than ever, so perhaps that was the reason she didn't noticed"

Rhea nodded and put her head back on the table, "I can't believe I slept in class"

Remus chuckled, "it's all right, I took notes on everything, so don't worry"

Rhea looked up at him, "thank you" she said, and after a moment she added, "I feel terrible"

Remus' brows furrowed, "why?"

"It's just... The full moon is tonight and you're here, actually paying attention to class and being an excellent student and I just..." she rambled and took a breath, "I admire you" she said.

"You do?" he asked, surprised.

"Of course I do," she added as she stood up, putting her books and quills on her bag. She stretched and let go of her hair from the ruined bun.

Remus looked at her and gulped, turning around and putting his stuff in his bag as well.

Do not blush. Do not blush. Do not blush. He thought and remembered Rhea was a Legilimens.

That made him blush even more.

"I'll see you around" said Rhea and Remus nodded.

"Bye" he said and waved, his eyes not meeting hers. But when he heard her footsteps getting away from him, he turned around.

Her curls were laying messily, her bag on one shoulder. One of her socks, Remus noticed, was pink, and the other was light blue. He smiled because he knew he also had mismatched pairs of socks

When she got to the door, Rhea turned her head a little and met Remus's eyes.

"Goodbye, Lupin" was the last thing she said before closing the door.