CHAPTER 36

THE POTION

Rhea was laying on the hospital wing, after a few minutes of confusion, she remembered what happened

She remembered the voices shouting in her head and after that, all went black.

She concluded that she had passed out. That had never happened to her before, and it was probably because- no, it was obviously because of the thought of her father out of Azkaban and free.

Yeah, it definitely was that.

"Good morning, you've been out for hours now" a guy that was in a bed near hers said. As if noticing how weird what he just stated was, he added "I wasn't stalking you, I've been here for hours too..." he added.

She tried to laugh "I didn't think you were stalking me" she turned her gaze and was met with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

He was the handsome stranger.

"That's great then. You're Rhea, right?" he asked.

"Yes, I am.... Sorry, I don't know your name..."

"I'm Antonin Dolohov"

"Nice to meet you Antonin, you're in sixth year? I think I've seen you in one of Slughorn's dinners"

"Ah yes... if you ask me, those are dreadfully boring"

"I certainly agree with you on that" she chuckled. For a second she forgot all about her father.

"Well speaking of which, one of those is in a couple of weeks, you seem like a good companion" he grinned. "Would you like to go with me?"

Maybe it was because of the fear she felt towards the my murderer father has escaped from Azkaban situation.

She was scared. Scared of her own father.

So, trying to push those feelings away, she thought that his proposal was just what she needed to distract herself from all that.

She didn't know him. She had never liked meeting new people, but he seemed like someone nice to go to Slughorn's very boring dinner. Maybe it was wrong to use it as a way to cope with the situation, but really, at that moment, the only thing Rhea wanted was to forget all about that.

"Why thank you" she bowed mockingly, "and yes, we can go together, I really hope you can deal with my bad jokes for a night though" she joked.

"I think I can manage," he grinned.

At that very moment a boy in Gryffindor robes, with long and messy black hair, ran in, with a worried expression on his face. Seeing Rhea awake, Sirius seemed as if he could finally breathe.

He walked over, narrowed his eyes at the boy next to Rhea's bed, and turned his gaze back to her, smiling worriedly while he sat next to Rhea.

"I tried to come earlier but madam Pomfrey wouldn't let me, and Minnie made me go back to class... but as soon as they were over, I came running," he rambled.