CHAPTER 25

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Rhea's birthday was the day of the Hogsmeade visit

Rhea's birthday was the day of the Hogsmeade visit. Excited, her friends planned the day. Lily took care of the itinerary. They would go to breakfast first, Josie and Josh went to the kitchens and kindly asked the elves if they could make pancakes with blueberries that day, they knew Rhea loved them.

When Rhea left her common room along with Josh, a hand took her wrist and she turned around. Regulus, who was taller than she remembered, wrapped her in a hug.

"Happy birthday, Ree" he said, handing her a small package, "I saw it on Flourish and Blotts and I knew you'd like it."

Rhea smiled, opening the package, she found a book of advanced Potions, for wizards who want to delve into the branches of the art of potion making.

"Reggie! Thank you so much" she hugged him again, "you know me well" she told him.

He just shrugged, "your love for potions is quite obvious," he laughed, "I must go now, but I hope you have a good time" he told her, waving away as he walked down the hallways until he was out of sight.

"I'll never understand why you like all that," Josh said, signaling her new book.

"Potions?" she asked and he nodded, "it is very useful you know?" she said but he just grimaced.

Arriving at the Great Hall, they saw Marlene, Lily and Josie sitting at the Gryffindor table, so Rhea and Josh went there. Before she could sit, the three girls rushed to give her a hug.

Marlene, who was on the other side of the table, tossed a jug of orange juice all over the table.

"Not again, Marlene," sighed Lily, who with her wand fixed the mess.

"It was not on purpose!" she complained but then added, "a very happy birthday to you, Rhea!" she told her and handed her a package.

"It's from the four of us," Josie said as everyone sat down.

"You see, on summer holidays I went to London and found this, and that's why I asked everyone to take your camera whenever they could to take pictures..." Lily said.

"The thing is, before the Christmas break Josh took your camera and made copies of the photos. Speaking of, how did you do that?" Josie questioned.

"Magic" he answered with a big smile, "well, Josie, Marlene and I revealed them with a potion to make them move, it was too complicated..." he rambled.

Rhea laughed, "yes, my uncle always does it for me, but you have to teach me how to do it" she said and they nodded.

"Anyways, the thing is, Lily was the one that put them in that muggle thing" Marlene said and after that, all of them were waiting expectantly for Rhea to open the gift.

Opening the parcel, Rhea was surprised to see what appear to be huge red glasses, and she had a very confused expression.

"It's a reel viewer, just put it on your eyes and with that" said Lily, signaling the button in the middle, "you can change the picture"