CHAPTER 61

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

Halloween had finally arrived, and everyone was excited because that day would also be the Hogsmeade visit

Everyone except Rhea and Theo, the latter had decided to lock himself in his room and read one of his books.

Rhea, on the other hand, decided to walk near the Black Lake. She was throwing rocks on the lake, listening and singing silently to Here Comes The Sun.

That until someone sat next to her. She immediately shut up and took her headphones off.

"The Beatles?" asked Remus and Rhea, blushing a bit, nodded.

"They have really nice songs" she said, nervously playing with the hem of her sweater.

"Yeah, they have great songs," said Remus, smiling when noticing Rhea's slight blush.

"I thought you were going to Hogsmeade?" she asked after a second.

"Nah, I felt lazy today," Remus replied with a grin.

"Don't lie, I know you love Hogsmeade," Rhea chuckled.

"Yes, but I can go any other day" Remus shrugged and Rhea narrowed her eyes.

"Aha... so Remus Lupin does break the rules. Well, I'm not surprised" Rhea joked and Remus laughed, "how do you go there?"

"I know a couple of secret passages," he told her with a mischievous smile, "and I won't tell you where they are. They're secret passages for a reason" he added smirking, and Rhea rolled her eyes playfully.

"I can find them on my own then, thank you very much" she winked at him and he laughed again, shaking his head.

"Are you going to the Ravenclaw party later?" he asked after a moment and she nodded.

"Yes, you?"

"Yeah"

"Will you go in a costume?" she asked.

"Of course not. That's for children" said Remus and Rhea opened her mouth and feigned a shocked expression.

"What did you just say? How dare you!" she said dramatically, and Remus smirked, "one is never old enough to wear a costume on Halloween"

"Well, I don't think so," he replied.

"Hm" she said, nodding her head, "well come on" she told him, standing up from the grass.

"What?"

"Surely you have something in your closet that could be used as a costume"

"No," he said flatly, shaking his head.