CHAPTER 33

THE HANDSOME STRANGER

The two weeks they all spent together were perhaps the best of Rhea's life

She really enjoyed being with her friends, and so did they. So, on the train black to Hogwarts, they were a little sad that the holidays were over.

All of them were sitting in a compartment, there were still several minutes until the train left and Lily and Rhea had about twenty minutes before going to the Prefects' compartment.

"Where's Josh?"

"He told me that he would go talk to someone..." Rhea mumbled standing up, "I'm going to get something from the trolley, you guys want anything?"

"Don't delay, we have to go to the prefect meeting," said Lily and Rhea nodded.

"Oh yes, a pumpkin pastie would be nic-" Josie was saying but got interrupted.

"It was rhetorical'' Rhea said smiling and leaving the compartment. She was getting the pumpkin pastie anyway, she just liked messing with Josie. As his brother had said multiple times, she couldn't take a joke.

Buying said dessert and a chocolate frog, she was chuckling to herself and didn't realize that someone was ahead and bumped into that person. She mumbled a sorry and a tall guy with dark brown hair said it was alright. Her eyes met his for a second, brown meeting blue.

Handsome, she thought to herself while resuming her way, leaving the boy behind.

Beautiful, the boy behind her thought, and Rhea couldn't keep the blush rising to her cheeks.

Entering the compartment, she plopped herself in her seat and gave Josie the pumpkin pastie who smiled brightly and thanked her, but Rhea didn't pay attention.

"Someone's blushing" teased Marlene and Rhea chuckled.

"I just..." she said and took a breath.

"You just...?" continued Lily, the conversation picking her attention.

"I bumped into someone"

"Ohhh" said Marlene with a grin, "a handsome stranger?"

"You could say that..."

"What's his name?" Josie asked, her gaze turning away from the window.

"I don't know, and I really don't want to," Rhea stated. It was just a handsome stranger, as Marlene had said. It was better if it stayed that way.

She and Lily were exiting the compartment when Marlene yelled at them  "YOU DON'T KNOW YET"

The Prefect's meeting was boring. If it hadn't been for Lily, Rhea might have fallen asleep. They were given patrol schedules and some other instructions.