CHAPTER 2

MEETING NEW PEOPLE

"Theo!" Rhea shouted, nervously pacing from side to side, "I swear if you don't get down right this second, we will miss the train and I will shove my wand up your-"

"Rhea, language"

"Hate to agree with this young lady right here" Daniel messed with Rhea's hair and she grimaced, "but she's right!" he nodded and seeing the look Brianna sent him he added "the part of missing the train, not the wand up his-"

"Daniel, language"

"Speaking of wands... Has anyone seen mine?" Theo questioned worriedly, "it's the last thing I need, and I can't seem to find it"

"Where was the last time you've seen it?" Daniel asked but Theo just looked panicked, "okay so we will all start looking, Theo you search the kitchen, I will go to the living-"

"Oh dear is like you forget we are wizards" Brianna chuckled, "Accio Theo's wand", and with that, a wand flew from the boy's trunk.

"Oh yeah, I forget I packed it" he mumbled.

"You know, for such a smart kid, you can be really stupid"

"Rhea!"

✧ ☽ ✧

"I'm going to miss you two! Very much" Brianna said while hugging her niece and nephew. "Owl me as soon as you can, will you?" they both nodded and she smiled.

"And Ree, owl me as soon as you get sorted, I have the feeling I will be winning our bet here" Daniel smirked.

"Sure uncle Daniel, we have to go now" Rhea said as the train whistle blew.

"We'll miss you" smiled Theo.

"Oh I'm gonna miss you more!" Brianna hugged them one more time before letting go.

"See you at Christmas" Rhea said while she and his brother walked to the train.

"They grow up so fast, like really fast" Daniel mumbled, a hint of nostalgia in his voice.

"Oh don't tell me you're being all melancholic and stuff" she looked up at him, "wait darling, are you crying?"

"What?! No, you're crying!" he looked down and Brianna smiled, bringing him on a comforting hug as they both started to walk away.

"I'm going to go look for Nate, you'll be okay?"

"Yeah sure, just gotta find Sirius" Rhea replied.

"Okay Ree," he said, hugging her "you alright?"

"Yep, I'm just happy to be here you know?" she grinned and he nodded.