Chapter 65

White snow covers the lawn of Sienna and Jay's house. The best friend duo moved into a brand new one-story house a few days ago. They are still unpacking with the help from Maggie; Gabby; Kelly and Matt.

It's been a few weeks since the last encounter she had with Antonio in Molly's. She has heard nothing back from him - shocking.

Kelly is over at her house a lot, he's been her rock - along with Jay and her girls - with this entire Antonio drama.

She doesn't want to admit it yet, but she's starting to develop feelings for the lieutenant. The two share a lot of interests. He is very interested in her life - Antonio was interested in her for a few years and then couldn't give a damn anymore.

Her heart is still very much broken, the fact that she's so easily replaceable is something she's not sure she'll ever process. Antonio promised to always be at her side through thick and thin, and the moment things got hard he split like a fucking baby.

But who holds a grudge?

"Where do you want this Si?" Kelly asks her. She chuckles at the muscled lieutenant holding her stuffed animal Jay gave her after their first tour.

"On my bed, thanks Kel. But, it looks very cute in your hands as well."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just don't take another embarrassing photo, please and thank you."

"I would never"

"Sure, like you didn't take a photo of me sleeping with your dogs on top of me"

Sienna laughs, "I think it's adorable, not embarrassing."

He smiles softly, "I like it when you laugh, Si. You haven't laughed in a while."

She shrugs, "you make me laugh."

Kelly can't help himself as he walks up to her and in a split second captures her lips with his own. She deepens the kiss until she pulls away from him a few minutes later.

"I'm still married" She whispers

He smirks because they both know that when Antonio finally signed the papers a week ago, the lawyer promised the divorce would be finalized by the next Monday. Only one more day to go.

"I can wait a day," He says.

"Do you like me for me? You won't leave me when things get tough because I can't go through that again"

"I'm not Antonio, Sienna. I'm Kelly Severide and I am in love with you."

Sienna nods with a bright smile, her heart is finally healing by this rock of a man.

"Well then, Kelly Severide, I will be happy to continue kissing you."

He beams and captures her lips again.

To Sienna - there's a new future on the horizon, a heart that will slowly heal.

To Kelly - he's willing to do anything to get this girl to be his. He's been in love with her for so long and was gutted when she married Antonio. When the detective broke her heart, Kelly pummeled him to the ground.

Sienna Roberts is the most incredible woman in this world. She has been through so much shit in her life that he's not sure how she can go on every day and be such a positive influence on everyone. She was tortured in Afganistan; she has seen so much shit throughout her life. Her family is dead, her brother is gone, her soon-to-be-ex is the biggest tool in the world

and yet, she continues smiling every day. She continues to be the source of his heart beating rapidly.

He will spend his whole life showing her how a real man loves a woman.

After all, she deserves a happily ever after.

The E-N-D

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for every vote and comment 'HOTM' has received. You guys are the best fans a writer could ever dream of having.

I loved every comment - I laughed with you and cried with you.

Hold On To Me was special to me. It started out a nice drama-free Antonio Dawson story and turned out a shocking twist. Wow, what an end.

Do you guys ship Kelly and Sienna?

I have started a new book - it's not a fan-fic, just an original story called "Falling From Grace" - a story about Mob life. Check it out. It's still new - but it's going to be one of my favourites.

If any of my fans out there have written their own books, please tell me so I can go read it. I'd love to read your work!

Have a lovely evening.

I love all of you.