Chapter 52

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Antonio screams, "Don't leave. Just stay here"

"I need time" Sienna murmurs, throwing in clothes. "I need time away from you, I need space between us. Please, respect that"

"Respect that?" He roars, the anger is blinding him. He knows he will regret acting like this once he is calmed down. But she's leaving, again, and he's not sure this time they'll survive it.

"You're leaving me again, for something you've claimed to already forgiven me for. How the fuck can I respect that?"

"Stop screaming at me" She snaps, "Just let me go."

Antonio's face turns red as a vein pops out of his neck. "If you leave now, don't bother coming back."

**

Two hours ago

Antonio latches on to her neck like a tick while she's preparing breakfast. They took the day to reclaim their love and passion. After a few blissful rounds in bed, the couple moved to the shower and now they are making breakfast. Well, Sienna is trying to make breakfast.

Antonio, however, is feeling frisky.

"Come on baby, we can eat later" He whispers in her ear.

"I'm hungry Dawson."

"You're always hungry" He mumbles childishly, watching with wide innocent brown eyes how the apple she throws at him bounces off the island. He grins, "An apple? That's your weapon of choice"

Sienna smirks as she stalks up to him, "I know how to make your death look like an accident Dawson. Keep it up, and you'll be sorry"

Antonio gulps but then starts laughing when he sees the twinkle in her eyes. "I love you"

"Love you too. Don't ever call me fat again"

"I never called you fat!"

She smirks, "You said I'm always hungry, which basically means you think I'm fat."

Antonio scoffs, "That is bullshit. You're sexy as hell." He walks closer to her and kisses her cheek. "Turn the stove off –"

"I will not. I'm hungry, I'm sore and I'm tired. Let me make breakfast or your balls will hang on the Christmas tree"

Antonio smirks as his hands wander down to her ass. It stays there until she slaps it away with a wooden spoon used to mix the pancake batter.

"Fine" He replies, sulking, "I'll sit here like the good boy I am."

He sits down on the kitchen counter pouting slightly when she doesn't reply.

"You don't love me" He mumbles, pouting and fluttering his eyes. She giggles, "I love you very, very much my handsome man"

"Promise?"

Sienna smiles and kisses his puckered lips, "I promise. Come on baby, food is done."

The couple enjoy the bacon; eggs and pancakes Sienna prepared. After a promise that he will get laid again if he cleans up, the kitchen is soon spotless.

Antonio groans when the doorbell rings.

Sienna is the first one by the door and opens it to reveal a brunette girl dressed in clothes not appropriate for a Saturday morning or for Chicago weather.

"Can I help you?" Sienna asks

"I'm looking for Antonio, he here?" The girl asks, smacking her gum.

"And who are you exactly?"

"Babe, what's taking so l-" Antonio stops talking, his face whitening as he brings himself to a halt next to her.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Who is she Antonio?" Sienna frowns

"Why the fuck, are you here, Riana?" Antonio snaps, both ignoring Sienna completely. He's on the verge of puking. She's not supposed to be here or near Sienna ever.

"I'd be a little less hostile to the mother of your unborn child if I were you" Riana smirks.

"Excuse me?" Sienna breaks the excruciating silence. "What did you just say?"

"Antonio had an affair with me, and he got me pregnant."

**

30 minutes ago

The sound of the door slamming shut snaps Sienna out of the shock. She's aware of Antonio's eyes on her, his warm hands on her face.

"Baby, just say something" He whispers. "She's lying. I used a condom everytime, and I swear I didn't ever finish inside her"

"Stop talking" His words are nauseating her. "I don't want to hear what you did or didn't do with her."

"Si, baby, I swear, I broke it off with her the day you came to the district after I gave you the papers. I haven't seen her since. She's lying. I swear!"

"I need time" She whispers, her eyes filling up with tears. She watches Antonio's face contort in heartbreak. "Just give me time."

"What do you mean time? Don't leave again. Sienna, please, don't leave. Don't leave me!"

She runs upstairs and starts packing clothes. She hears Antonio's heavy footsteps on the wooden stairs chasing after her.

"Sienna!"

She doesn't acknowledge him. "I can't get pregnant, although I wish I could. But because I can't give you a kid, you went out and had a goddamn affair with some slut, and now she's pregnant. How do you think that makes me feel?"

Antonio gasps like a fish out of water. "I swear, I will proof she's lying. She's not having my kid. I will proof myself to you!"

"I just need time" Sienna whispers. The duffle bag is lying open on the unmade bed. Antonio's heart is in his throat, he's losing her again. He can't lose her. Not again. He suddenly turns furious – not at her, but at himself. Unfortunately his anger gets directed on to her for walking away. He knows he deserves her walking away permanently, but he can't lose the best thing that has ever happened to him. He can't. Not again.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Antonio screams, "Don't leave. Just stay here"

"I need time" Sienna murmurs, throwing in clothes. "I need time away from you, I need space between us. Please, respect that"

"Respect that?" He roars, the anger is blinding him. He knows he will regret acting like this once he is calmed down. But she's leaving, again, and he's not sure this time they'll survive it.

"You're leaving me again, for something you've claimed to already forgiven me for. How the fuck can I respect that?"

"Stop screaming at me" She snaps, "Just let me go."

Antonio's face turns red as a vein pops out of his neck. "If you leave now, don't bother coming back."

"If that's what you want, then fine." She whispers and hands Antonio her engagement ring and wedding ring.

"I hope to god you don't really mean that" She adds as a parting sentence and leaves the house and the man she loves so much.