Chapter 17

When Friday comes she can finally go home and take a long hot bath instead of the hospital's crappy shower. Her on-call is finally over for another month. It was a long but exhilarating week.

On Saturday it's time for Antonio's boxing tournament at his gym. Roman against 51's candidate, Jimmy.

Antonio is with Jay and the guys at Molly's but Sienna is too exhausted to go to the bar. She's off on Saturday so she's going to see everyone at the gym the next day.

After popping in an already-made lasagne in the oven, she grabs a blanket and switches on a movie. Once her food's done, she sprawls out on the couch.

Her phone vibrates next to hers with a call from Gabby. She pauses the movie and answers the call.

"Hey Gabriella Dawson"

"You won't believe this, Roman hurt his shoulder so my idiot brother is going to fight against Jimmy. I trained him for Roman, now he's going to get creamed."

Sienna chuckles, "I'm sure a silver-glove like you can train Jimmy for Antonio."

Gabby groans, "Can you convince Antonio to throw the game? You know, seduce him with some slutty underwear?"

The blonde laughs, "Babe I'm all team-Antonio."

"No" Gabby drawls out in mock-whine. "Don't do that to me. I'm your sister"

"Antonio gives me slutty sex. There's no competition." She laughs, "I will, however, come to the gym tomorrow before the game to give Jimmy some tips if you'd like"

"Ugh, fine. That's something."

Sienna chuckles, "I'll see you tomorrow Gabs"

"Bye girl"

**

She falls asleep on the couch after her third movie, only waking up when lips press against her forehead followed by Jay's voice:

"Come on couch potato, time for bed" Jay yells in her ear. She hears Antonio's chuckle as arms lift her into a muscular body.

When she finally opens her eyes she sees Jay standing in front of her which means she's resting snuggly in Antonio's arms.

"You were snoring so loud" Jay murmurs

"Ugh, I was not." She sticks her tongue out. "Did you guys drink Molly's dry?"

"We're not you" Antonio quips letting her down on her feet, "Let's go to bed snoozy"

She kisses Jay's cheek and bids him goodnight before going to her room.

"Hey, I heard you're competing against CFD tomorrow?" She asks Antonio when he walks into the room, her toothbrush hanging carelessly in her mouth. The detective smirks, "I guess Gabby blabbed."

"Are you gonna go easy on him?" Her mouth waters as she watches him undress

"Not a chance in hell baby" She spits out the toothpaste and joins Antonio in the shower.

**

Antonio wakes her up by accident at 7 am to go to work. She tries her best to fall asleep again but after turning for the 15th time she gives up and goes for a run. Then, breakfast at Starbucks.

She drives off to the gym to find some of the guys of CFD training Jimmy. He's in the ring with one of Antonio's trainers.

She cringes when Jimmy goes down with one punch.

"Tell me you're here to give Jimmy some pointers to use against Antonio" Cruz asks her throwing an arm around her shoulder. Sienna laughs, "Like I told Gabby, I'm team Antonio"