Chapter 25

Shift starts for Sienna at 5:30 am, it wasn't easy to leave her warm bed and her cuddly husband so early.

"Sienna" Monique runs up to her with a file in her hand, "The blood results."

Sienna beams, "Thank you Monique"

She gets a page for a trauma consult and gives Maggie the lab results for safe-keeping. Two hours later she quickly calls Gabby.

Gabby being off-shift gets to the hospital quickly. "Will you look with me?" Gabby asks as soon as the two walk into the Attending's Lounge for privacy.

"Of course"

Gabby takes several deep breaths and then looks at the test results. Her smile breaks out in a wide beaming grin, her eyes shining with absolute joy. "I'm pregnant"

Sienna's face is a mirror reflection on her sister-in-law's. "Congratulations sister. I'm so happy for you" She hugs Gabby. "I'm so happy for you"

Gabby looks teary, "I'm going to be a mom"

"I know" She whispers, "Have you told Matt?"

"Not yet. I wanted to be sure first."

Sienna nods, "Well you're going to have to tell him and Boden because you can't go running into burning buildings anymore. You have a little life to think of now."

"I have a little baby to think of." She gushes. "I'm going to be a mom"

**

Two years later

The girls - Erin; Gabby; Kim; Sylvie; Natalie and Maggie and Sienna - are drinking coffee at their favourite café. Little two-year-old Carlos Dawson-Casey is drinking a milkshake while playing with his toy fire truck.

"He's so cute" Sienna ruffles her godson's hair.

"When are you and Tony getting one?" Erin asks as the girls all faff over the little boy. For a two-year-old he's damn sweet. The boy never even throws a tantrum.

"Antonio being undercover this year more than he is in Chicago has put a pause on family-talk" Sienna says. She's trying to tease but Erin; Maggie and Gabby – who know her the best – hear the underlining sadness.

Sienna knew when she started dating Antonio all those years ago that he's an undercover cop – best in the damn city – and she respects that, but she hasn't seen him in almost 10 months. He's undercover to catch a mafia boss in prison which is extremely dangerous and stupid, to say the least, of Intelligence to put him under alone.

"Does Intelligence have a lead on him yet?" Kim asks Erin who shakes her head. "I'm not allowed to dispute information, you know that."

"It's fine" Sienna insists although it isn't really fine, but Jay also told her that even though they want to they aren't allowed to tell anyone anything. The mafia boss has eyes and ears everywhere in the U.S.

Gabby squeezes her sister's shoulder. Before Sienna, Gabby was the one who worried – who stayed up until early mornings thinking of him being undercover.

"Let's talk about something else" Maggie says frowning when she sees the uncomfortable look on Sienna's face.

"I want to talk about Miss Erin Halstead – oh, oh I'm sorry Lindsay."

"Hardy har har har" Erin narrows her eyes, a smirk dances on her lips. Jay has asked her to marry him two years ago and she accepted but the two are even worse than Sienna and Antonio was.

They haven't set a date, and it doesn't look like they will anytime soon.

"You two are slower than Si and Antonio. I never thought that was possible" Natalie teases. Her sister got cleared three weeks after the death of her husband. It wasn't her who killed her husband, but the drug dealer her husband owed money to. He hired three people to kill him. Intelligence caught the killers and broke up the drug ring in the process. Her sister is now in rehab.