Chapter 60

The accident holds up the rest of the traffic; everyone is yelling and screaming and running towards the two cars that collided just a few minutes ago.

911 what's your emergency?

"There was an accident; two cars crashed into each other. I don't know how bad it is!"

Where are you located ma'am?

The stranger turns to her husband, "What intersection are we at?"

The spectators all look shocked at the scene. Everyone is curious – it's human nature to be curious.

He takes the phone from his wife's hand and talks to the operator. They promise ambulances will be there soon.

**

Jay's eyes are barely open – he's trying to remember where he is. Trying to remember what the fuck happened. He feels movement as someone opens the driver's door.

"Jay, Jay, we're getting you out" He hears Capp's voice. He coughs up blood

"Sienna, where's Sienna?" He panics. The rescue worker calms him down, "We can't get Sienna out without turning the car around, we first need to get to you. Calm down, let me work."

"Si?" He turns his head and his heart breaks at the bloodied blonde next to him. She's not breathing; she's not moving. Her eyes are closed.

"Sienna, wake up. Wake the fuck up"

"Jay, calm down" This time it's Kelly speaking. "We're lifting you out now, just stay calm."

Soon, the detective is out of the car. Gabby and Sylvie immediately taking him into the ambo to check him out

"You have cuts and bruises, no permanent damage to your eye. I'm going to take you to Med just to be sure"

"I'm fine, I want to be with Si"

"Yeah" Gabby whispers, "me too"

**

The rescue squad try everything to turn the car back in normal position without hurting Sienna but to no avail.

"Fuck" Kelly screams. "We can kill her if we turn the car"

"Then we need to find a way to get her out"

Kelly sighs, "I have a plan." He gets into the driver's side and crawls to where Sienna is. She's still passed out. He checks her heart beat and calls over Gabby.

"She doesn't have a pulse, I can't find a pulse."

"You're going to have to give her CPR"

"I can't get to her heart without turning her over, and I can't do that" He gestures to Sienna stuck in the seat.

"You have 2 minutes Severide, before she dies"

"Fuck" He whispers, "Come on Si, work with me" He whispers to her. Him and Tony are trying to break the barrier stuck between them and Sienna, finally getting everything broken. They lift Sienna out of the small window space

Brett immediately loads her up in the ambo, "We're going to take her to Med immediately." She tells Jay. "I'm driving with"

Brett looks at Gabby and the brunette nods, "get in"

They speed off to Chicago Med

"Oh God" Maggie whispers, "let's get her to trauma bay. Nolan, it's Sienna. Drop everything"

"Coming" The trauma surgeon just below Sienna comes rushing in.

"We'll help you, boss" He tells her remembering how she hated whenever he called her that.