Chapter 13

Sienna gets ready to leave when Chief Boden runs up to her.

"Roberts"

"Hey Chief, Herrmann's going to be fine"

The chief smiles, "I heard, that's great news. Listen I talked to the Chief of Paramedics, he investigated further into this Peter guy. Indiana where he's from had complaints made about him for sexual harassment to his partner. He got pink-slipped but the case went cold. We're getting him fired from the job and he's getting arrested for negligent homicide."

Sienna smiles, "that's good to know. Thank you chief for looking into this."

"I respect anyone trying to save our city. That man wasn't one of us, and I'm glad he's off the streets."

"I do too. Chicago's going to sleep better tonight"

Antonio is waiting outside the hospital for her, all dressed up in a beanie; leather jacket and that skin-tight black shirt he always wears.

"Hmm, I have a sexy man"

The detective chuckles as he wraps his arms around her waist, bringing her in for a soft kiss. "That is one hell of a welcome"

"What brings my boy over to my neck of the woods?" She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him again.

"I missed you. I just finished shift."

"I missed you too."

Antonio throws an arm around her neck steering her to her car, "Jay dropped me off; you want to go to Molly's – everyone's there?"

"Sounds good" She agrees, "I can go for a beer or two."

He smiles planting a kiss on her cheek. "I hope you know you're staying with me tonight?"

"Oh I am?"

"Yeah" He smirks at her, "You don't have a choice."

**

When they get to Molly's Gabby immediately walks up to Sienna. "Sorry bro, I need to borrow your girl here"

"I just got her" Antonio whines throwing his arms up. The pout is evident on his face.

"Go play with the boys" She scoffs

"We don't play" Antonio continues whining but Gabby ignores him while Sienna laughs. She turns around as Gabby steers her away. She looks at her pouting fiancé and mouths 'I love you'

He finally smiles and walks to Jay.

"Come on, we're talking wedding"

Sienna teases, "I don't see you as the kind of girl that likes talking flowers and cake"

Gabby clutches her heart in mock insult, "I'll have you know I'm all about sunshine and roses nowadays"

"Hmm" Sienna grins playfully, "Is it because of a certain lieutenant?"

Gabby gives her a look, "There's nothing going on with me and Matt"

"Well there should be" The doctor deadpans. Her grin widens when the paramedic's eyes light up.

Maggie; Erin and Natalie are in the corner.

"I bought you a beer," Natalie says. Sienna smiles, "Thank you"

"So" Maggie starts, "Si, this is Becky, my cousin's cousin I talked to you about. Becky, this is Sienna – the bride."

Sienna beams and holds out a hand for Becky to shake. The older lady smiles, "I've heard only good things about you"