Chapter 58

The day started out normal with Antonio getting Sienna breakfast in bed.

Okay, so maybe the day didn't start normal...when has he ever brought her breakfast in bed?

She looks at him with a confused expression plastered on her face. He laughs, "What?"

"What have you done?"

"I haven't done anything" He argues with a roll of brown eyes.

"You must have done something. I've known you 100 years and you haven't ever brought me breakfast in bed. I think you broke something of mine, or you messed up the house, and now you want to butter me up."

He rolls his eyes, "Oh yee of little faith, and I haven't known you for 100 years. I won't be able to handle the sass for 100 years."

She huffs, "I think you broke something"

"No babe, that has always been you. Now stop being an ungrateful goose and eat your damn breakfast."

Antonio burst out laughing when he sees her face popping up from the covers, her blonde hair in a messy ponytail on top of her head, seriously, her hair looks like a damn water fountain.
She gives him a nasty look, "Did you seriously just call me a goose?"

"Yeah" He rolls his eyes and kisses her lips, "Just say thanks like any normal wife and eat your food before I eat it."

Sienna gives him a grin, "Leave my food alone."

"Say thanks"

She beckons him over, "Thank you handsome man"

"For?"

"For my food and for being the sexiest husband on the planet"

He smiles smugly, "Much better" He gets into bed with her and eats a piece of bacon. She slaps his hand, "Leave my food alone"

"I made this, I can have some"

"Fine, that piece of bacon you just ate is all you can get"

Antonio looks at her in bewilderment, "Do you want a thin husband?"

"No"

"Then let me eat woman."

She huffs, "You can have one more piece of bacon"

He laughs and kisses her cheek, "I love you even if you're an infuriating goose"

"I love you too, even though you eat my food"

He presses his lips to her cheek.
"But seriously, thanks for my breakfast Tone."

"You're welcome" He smiles. "I actually have news, I don't think you'd like the news."

"So the food was to butter me up?"

"No, the food was because I love you. I have to go undercover again"

"Not happening" She deadpans, suddenly forgetting all about her food.

"Si, I don't have a choice."

"No, Antonio, you're not going undercover. There are a lot of other cops that can go."

He sighs, "That is like me telling you not to go on accident scenes anymore. Baby, they need me. My city needs me."

"I need you Antonio, isn't that enough?"

"Sienna" He warns, "You knew what I was when you married me."

She sighs, "UI have to go to work"

"Don't avoid me because you're scared to talk about it" He follows her down to their dressing room. "Sienna, I am going undercover and you're just going to have to deal with it"