Chapter 28

"So how do you feel after the hysterectomy?" Maggie asks a month later. Sienna is finally back at work after a month of recuperating after the surgery. The couple decided that when the time is right, they'll adopt a baby.

"I'm good. I drove Antonio up the walls so I think he's happy I'm back"

Maggie smirks, "You feel good to work?"

"Yeah I do."

"Well it's good to have you back Si. That second-in-command of yours is extremely annoying"

"Ha ha" Choi grumbles sarcastically as he walks up to them, "Si, good to have you back but I am officially giving you back your department"

Sienna chuckles; "Thanks little Ethan. I heard you did us proud."

"Oh shut up" He teases causing the two women to laugh. "It was fun ordering everyone around though, if you someday decide to walk in front of a bus, I'll take over."

"Oh I feel the love"

He smirks, "Aw, I do love you work wife."

**

"Doctor" Nurse Monique runs up to Sienna after a surgery. "I need you to sign this"

She signs the paperwork, not even bothering to read it. "This is probably the worst thing of this job, all the admin that goes with a case" She jokes causing Monique to chuckle.

"Well that must bring some relief" She gestures to behind Sienna. Sienna turns around to see Antonio walking up to her with a smirk.

"Hi gorgeous" She says with a cheeky grin. Monique chuckles softly and walks away with the document in hand.

"This is a nice surprise" She meets him hallway pecking his lips softly.

"I just finished shift, thought I'd stop by and see my girl"

Sienna smiles, "I thought I annoyed you so much this last month that you wouldn't want to see me."

He shrugs, "I can never get too annoyed at that smile" He pokes her dimple with his finger causing her to snicker, "You know baby, there's an on-call room in the hallway, and I have some free minutes."

"Oh yeah?"

"Hmm" She smirks, "Follow me"

**

"My wife is goddamn sexy as hell" He whispers in her ear as they dress.

"My boy isn't bad either." She gets a page just before Antonio could pull on his shirt. "Ah damn, consult for the cardio department. I've got to go."

Antonio smiles and leans down to kiss her, "go save lives. You want to go on a date tonight?"

Sienna beams and kisses him again, "I'd love that."

**

An hour after she came home from shift, the couple is on their way to a bowling alley and then dinner.

"You'll see, I'm kicking your ass tonight" Sienna chirps when they walk into the bowling alley.

"You can, but first we need to bowl"

She flashes him a look of disgust, "You're a disgusting person Antonio."

"Yeah but you chose me, so what does that say of you?"

Sienna chuckles as she takes his hand in hers, "I had to choose you, I felt sorry for you"

He rolls his eyes, "Sure. Come on weirdo, let's go bowl."