Chapter 7

Sienna stands in the middle of Navy Pier wearing a simple outfit consisting of jeans; a blue top and a leather jacket. On her head is a dark brown beanie.

She smiles when she sees Antonio dressed in all-black. She thinks he's the sexiest man on this very planet. That earring sitting proudly in his left ear; his bulging tattooed biceps and six-pack covered in skin-tight shirts.

She feels her mouth water.

"Stop it Sienna" She scolds herself

"I must say I was surprised when I got your text" Was the first thing he said when he reached her.

"I hope it was a good surprise though" She gives him a dimpled smile. His eyes soften at the girl, she's so fucking gorgeous. He's a lucky son of a bitch to just be near her.

"It was the best surprise"

Sienna holds out a hand and he takes it without hesitation. "I hope you're hungry."

"Always"

They find a spot in a tiny coffee shop that Sienna claims is her favourite.

Both of them order a cappuccino; Sienna takes a ham and cheese sandwich while Antonio grabs a burger.

"So what made you decide to invite me on a second date? This is a second date right, you're not here to kick me in the ass for not calling-"

Sienna cuts off his rambling with a small barely existent kiss.

"This is a second date, and I decided that while you were snoozing it was time for me to step in. This isn't as amazing as our first date but I hope its okay"

He's still in shock over that kiss but gives her a smile, "This is better than okay."

**

Conversation comes easy when it comes to these two and before they know it's 8pm. When the coffee shop closes the couple decides to take a stroll hand-in-hand.

"So are you giving me another date?" He asks after a while.

"I hope by our third date you're going to show me how to box" Sienna grins when his face light up, "So you're giving me a third date?"

"Sooner the better Dawson"

Antonio smiles softly. He cradles her face with his two hands. He leans down and plants a soft but knee-weakening kiss on her lips.

Sienna deepens the kiss immediately, throwing her arms around his neck.

Before they know it they're at Antonio's apartment. The kisses are smouldering; clothes are flying.

Antonio slams her against the door as he deepens the kiss

"You're so beautiful" He breathes in her ear, his lips trailing down her neck with deep kisses. A smirk grazes his mouth when she moans.

"Don't tease" She whispers softly. "You have too many clothes on"

"Do something about it then" He whispers back. First his jacket goes, then his black T-shirt. Her fingers fumble over the zipper on his jeans.

Soon both of them are naked and thriving in pleasure.

**

Sienna wakes up with her head on Antonio's tattooed chest. His arm is wrapped tightly around her body.

"Morning gorgeous" He whispers softly. She smiles brightly

"Morning"

Antonio rolls over to check the clock on his bedside table. "I have work in 2 hours, want to go grab breakfast?"

"I'd like that" She sits up, "I beat you though, only have to be at work in 3 hours."

"Everything's a competition with you doctors"

Sienna laughs as she slams a pillow on his face. "Take that back"

"Never" He whispers and kisses her again.

"I think I'm too old for the walk of shame. Can we stop at my place?"

He smirks, "Sure. You think Jay will kick my ass for sleeping with you last night?"

"He might."

Antonio gapes at her, "You won't mind if he kicks my ass?"

"I'm sure you could handle your own"

"I can" He whispers in her ear before pushing her down on the mattress. His body covers her as he kisses her deeply.