Chapter 17

Sienna could practically hear the birds chirping the wedding march as she wakes up on the day of her wedding.

Her heart is thumping loudly in her chest as she looks over at the time on her phone – 8 am.

 she stands up and yells to the girls all scattered around the room.

"It's my wedding day!"

They all groan and wake up one for one.

"Happy wedding day sister in law" Gabby hugs her, "you girls ready for breakfast?"

"Hell yeah" Maggie yawns.

**

Sienna sprays on perfume as Gabby continues doing her makeup. Her hair has been curled to perfection.

"Okay, I'm done." Maggie smiles, "I'm a nurse not a make-up artist, so no judgment."

Sienna laughs as she walks to the mirror, "If I remember correctly, I asked you to do my make-up since you're better than any make-up artist." She beams as she checks herself in the mirror, "I was right. Not to sound full of myself but I look amazing. Thank you Mags"

"You are welcome" The nurse hugs her.

"Let's get you into your dress" Erin and Natalie walk forward. Champagne is flowing; music is pumping as the girls get ready for the wedding, her wedding.

She's getting married in exactly two hours.

As the girls help her pull on her wedding dress, Gabby walks in accompanied by Jay, the detective's eyes soften at his best friend.

"Hey ladies, the photographer is outside. Let's give these two a moment, okay?" Gabby murmurs, "The photographer wants pictures of the bridesmaids."

They all walk out to pose for the photographer while Jay walks closer to her.

"You look beautiful" He whispers kissing the top of her head, "He's a lucky man"

Sienna smiles, "I feel bad for leaving you"

He frowns, "Are you moving to another city?"

"No" She splutters, "But I am moving in with him"

Jay rolls his eyes with a teasing gasp, "A married woman is moving into the same house as her husband, wow, shocking"

"I love you Halstead. So much"

Jay hugs her tightly, "I love you too. Only half an hour until you're Mrs. Dawson"

She looks him up and down, "You do look handsome with your tux."

He smirks "So handsome I'll sure get lucky tonight"

"Erin looks beautiful, don't you think?" She presses ignoring what he said, "I've put your names together at the same table."

Jay laughs, "You're meddling"

"I know" She smirks, "You want to have your picture taken with me?"

"Sure" His smile is light, "Only because you're the bride."

"I know it's because you love me"

He chuckles, "I do. Let's go"

**

The photographer takes a few pictures of Sienna with Jay and then her bridesmaids when Becky finally comes back from doing whatever a wedding planner does.

"It's time Si, let's get you married."

Sienna's heart beats loudly in her chest, it's time. It's finally time.