Cute Moment 😷 {1K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

You wake completely exhausted, your body felt heavy. Ace wakes up his arms covered in sweat. He pulls his arms out from under you, noticing you're the one sweating.

He lightly shakes you, "Babe you okay?" You were fading in and out. "Babe!" He shakes you a bit more and rolls you over.

Your eyes half-lit, "Ace... I don't feel well..."

He feels your forehead, you were burning up. "You're on fire! I'm getting Marco." He scrambles and puts his pants on. Runs out looking for Marco.

You fade in and out of consciousness. You hear footsteps and people talking. Not really registering what they were saying.

Ace burst through the door, Marco quick behind him. "Baby, Marco here." Your eyes dart back and forth, not forcing on anything. Worrying Ace even more. "What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know, move over-yoi." Marco takes your temperature and reads 39* degrees. "She's got a fever-yoi," he continued checking you over.

As he checked you over, you would shiver, teeth chatting. Next, your face would be flushed, sweating by the buckets. Your eyes flicker around, he wasn't too sure why though. He guesses you might be having hallucinations. You were confused and drowsy trying to stay awake. Marco and Ace would talk to you, but you never responded. Worried them both more.

"What's wrong with her? Why isn't she talking?!"

"If you don't calm down, I'll have to kick you out-yoi!"

Ace stood at the end of the bed, watching you. He felt hopeless, he couldn't do anything.

Marco finished looking you over, puts his stuff away stands up. "She's got a fever, I can't tell how bad-yoi."

"What do you mean, can't tell?! You're a doctor!"

"She's showing more signs of common fever. Same time she's showing serious ones. She may have a fever that's getting worse-yoi."

"How did she get a fever? We've been at sea!"

"Sometimes people get fevers for no reason. I'm going to get some ibuprofen to help to bring her temperature down. She's going to have rest and drink plenty of water. Get a wet face washer and place it on her forehead. I'll be back-yoi."

Marco left the room, Ace pulled a chair over. "Babe, can you hear me? (Y/N)?" You didn't respond. "Damnit!" Ace grabs your hand held it tight. You gave a light squeeze, "(Y/N)? Can you hear me?"

Your eyes flicked back and forth. You had no idea what was going on. You felt like you were in a daze. You couldn't grasp what people were saying nor what you were thinking. It was tripping you out, made things worse. You start to breathe heavy, eyes flicking rapidly.

Ace noticed and got on his knees so he was closer to the bed. "(Y/N)! It's okay, I'm here. You're going to be alright. Marco getting you so medicine now. Please stay with me!"

Your eyes flicker to him for a second went back to darting around. Ace notices, "Babe can you hear me?" Your eyes flicker back to him, go again.

"I'm back-yoi."

"I think she can hear me!"

"Let me see. (Y/N) it's me, Marco. Can you hear me-yoi?" Your eyes quickly flicker. "It may be a coincidence, she looks at you when you speak."

"I know she can hear me. Watch, Babe you can hear me right?" Your eyes flicker to him, holding his gaze for a few seconds. Go back to darting.

"Seems she's only responding to you for now. See if you can get her to drink some water-yoi."

He helps you sit up, Marco hands the bottle to Ace. "Babe, can you take a drink?" Ace manages to get you to drink.

"That's good, try to get her to take these later. Make sure she gets plenty of rest and water. I'll come back and check on her in a bit-yoi."

Ace nodded lays you back down. Goes get a face washer, pats your forehead. "I'll take care of you, Babe. Don't worry, I won't leave your side."

Throughout the day, Ace watched over. Made sure the washer was cool. You drank plenty of water, manage to get you to take tablets. It took four tries but he managed it. Marco came in to check up on you. Your temperature slowly going down. Thatch would come in with water for you and food for Ace. He didn't eat, he was too worried.

You finally fell asleep. You were still sweating, but not as much. Shivering and teeth chatting had stopped. But your eyes still flickered while you were asleep.

It was now late afternoon, you started to stir. Open your eyes and look around, your eyes land on Ace.

"Ace?" You raise your hand to your forehead. Found the face washer. "Ace, you wake?"

Ace started to stir, noticing you were awake. "Baby, can you hear me?"

You smiled weakly, "I can hear you, Ace."

"Baby I was so worried." He climbs onto the bed and pulls you into him.

"Ace I'm okay, I was just sick that's all." You lay back into him.

"You had a fever of 39. Marco wasn't sure how bad you were." He holds you tighter.

"I'm sorry for worrying," you giggled.

"I'll only accept your apology if you give me a kiss."

"Done."

He holds you gently, leans down kisses you.

"I see you're feeling better-yoi."

You both pull away. "I'm feeling a bit better."

Marco walks over, "let (Y/N) go. So I give her a check-up-yoi."

Ace wasn't letting you go, "if you don't let me go. I might get worse."

He mumbles, hesitantly lets you go. Marco gives checks you over. You still had a bit of a fever, told you to rest for the next couple of days. Make sure it doesn't come back. He gave you some ibuprofen and left leaving Ace to capture you in his arms again.

Making you giggle, "were you that worried about me?" You move some hair out of his face.

"I talk to you, you didn't talk back. You were looking around everywhere." He lays down and pulls you with him.

"Yeah... I do that when I'm tired and trying to stay awake. I didn't mean to scare you," you kissed his cheek.

"Don't ever get a fever again," nuzzled into you.

"I'll try not to," you snuggle back into him.

You both end up falling back to sleep.

- 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝙸 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛... 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... -