Whales? 🐋

"They've taken Ace to Impel Down. Soon will be moving him to Marineford. Then they'll execute Ace, they'll try to. Trying to execute Ace they're going to start a war with Pops." I'll call Pops as soon as I find a safe place to land.

Dragon going to pay for making me late! I look for an island to land. There's one it looks deserted. I fly down and do a quick search. "Doesn't seem like anyone here. I'll call Pop," I take Baby Transponder.

Purururu Purururu

"You've heard?" That was quick.

"Yes."

"We're heading to Marineford now."

"You won't be able to make it through the gates."

"Is that (Y/N)?" It's Thatch.

"It is. We'll make it through."

"You won't be able to blast your way."

"Gurararara, we'll get through."

"(Y/N) come back to the Moby Dick."

"No, I'm heading to Marineford."

Hear Pops hit his spear on the floor. "You will return home now."

"No, I'll meet you there. I was calling, to let you know the layout and what they'll do."

"Come back, we'll figure out a plan." Thatch really trying to get me back.

"No, I've already lost to much time. I'm not turning back now. Cannons are going to do nothing. They'll be expecting you to attack the gates. They'll have every captain, officer, admiral, vice admiral all of them will be waiting."

"We'll fight our way through."

"Hmmm..." I walk around, how do we get a fleet past the gates?

Hear Thatch sigh, "how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry."

"(Y/N)," why does Pops sound so angry?

"I'm resting, and taking small breaks."

"Hmm... Can you get into the gates' tower and open them?" Thatch is not happy. They'll both have to deal that I'm not coming back. Not yet.

"I could, soon as the gates open. It'll be reported as unnecessary opening."

"Hmm, I should have guessed..."

I look out over the sea, I watch a whale jump out of the water. "Whales..."

"Whales?" Hear Pops.

"What about them?"

"Whales you don't see them till they surface."

"Yeah...?"

"What are you thinking?" Pops

"How many ships are coming?"

"Everyone coming," I wanted a number Thatch...

"47."

"47... It'll be a squeeze..."

"What are you going on about?" Thatch is demanding.

"There's a wall that circles Marineford."

"We know this, what's whales got to do with it?" Thatch

"Go on," Pops sounds interested.

"The walls go all the way around. But they don't go all the way down in the water. Moby Dick is a whale."

"Gurararara, I like it. Marco!"

"Like what?"

"What's up-yoi?"