Fire Vs Darkness 🔥 🕳️

Finally, I found the bastard! And he has a crew, doesn't matter I'll take them all out if I have to. Anyone that joins his crew is just as bad as him. He has a reading newspaper. He hands it to the other sniper guy. They talk amongst themselves.

"Of course, we're going!" He kicks a body and starts walking. They won't be leaving this island live. "Come on! Get ready to set sail! We're about to get busy!"

"Hey! Hold it, Teach! I've been looking for you."

"What?" He stops turns around, and looks up at me. "Oh, Ace! Commander!" He walks towards the building.

"Don't call me 'Commander' after all this time. That word is meant to be reserved for people you respect. Don't mock me."

Hoop guy, "oh, so you must be 'Fire Fist' Ace."

"Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you! I see... You've already become a great captain in your own right. Isn't that right, Captain Marshall D. Teach of the Blackbeard Pirates?

"Zehahaha, jeez, Ace! I haven't seen you in ages! So what's the deal? How'd you know I was here?"

"Teach, let's cut the idle talk! You should know the rules, having lived through twice as much as others. Isn't that right?"

"Yeah, I get it. But let me say something first! What do you say, Ace? Why don't you join my crew? Seize the world with me!" You already took my world. "I've already planned out how I'm going to rise up in power! Whitebeard's reign is over! I'll become the next Pirate King! For starters, I'm gonna kill Straw Hat Luffy, who is in Water Seven, as a gift to the Government."

What?! "Luffy? What did you just say?"

"Oh! You know him?!"

"Another reason I can't let you go free! He's my brother!"

"What?"

"And, naturally, there is no way I'm going to..."

The sniper guy quickly aims and fires, and the bullet goes straight through.

"Join your crew..."

"Damn!"

"Haha, one of your men could use a lesson in manners! Fire Gun!" I fire back at him, he doges out the way. Blackbeard Pirates dies today! Hmm? The building comes hurtling towards me, "Flame Commandment! Fire Pillar!"

"Auger, Burgress! Keep outta this! You don't stand a chance against that man. Stay back!"

"Sorry!" The sniper is Auger

"Fire Fist!" He's Burgress

Doesn't matter that'll be ash soon, a wall of fireball towards them. Teach fall back on fire, I'll make sure he every ounce of pain!

"Captain!" Burgress

"Aw, that burns!" No amount of pain will be enough. After what you did to (Y/N) and Thatch.

"Captain!" Guess the hoop guy is faster than I thought.

The Augur runs over to him as well.

"I'm burning!" Guess no one taught, stop, drop and roll. "Hot, hot, hot, hot!"

I jump down and walk over to them. I step onto the burning piles of wood,

"Wow, hot, hot!"

"Captain!" Augur tries to put out the flames.

"Damn it! Hot, hot, hot, hot!" He pushes them away and sits up. "Shut up, men! Give me some space!" He falls on his face. He looks up at me, and rolls on his back, finally putting the fire out.