Cute Moment 🔥 {2K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

"PORTGAS D. ACE! STOP BURNING ALL MY CLOTHES!" I glare at him.

"I'm sorry Babe, not like I met to do it."

"Really Ace? Only my arm fires up and I can control it."

"You can't control all of this," gestures to himself.

I look at him, "really Ace? Really?" I shake my head, "I'm going ashore to buy more clothes. And hope they're fireproof." I grab my string bag and leave.

"(Y/N) wait up!"

"No, you're going burn what I got left!" I take off above deck.

"(Y/N) I wouldn't do it out here! Wait... (Y/N)!" Ace chases after me.

I reach the deck and run off the ship. "Where are you going?" I hear Thatch shout out.

"Getting new clothes again!?"

"Yes, bye now!"

"Again Ace-yoi?"

"It wasn't my fault!"

Oh no, he's catching up. Time to fly! I take off into the air.

"That's not fair!"

I look down at him, "you're it!" I fly off into town. I fly further into the town and land. "It should take him a bit to find me. I'll look around till he finds me."

I walk around looking, find some nice clothes and shoes. I buy a few things and continue looking around.

A pair of arms wrap around me, "found you ~"

His arms are so warm, "yes you did. But you took your time."

"I saw you going into that bra shop earlier." He leans into my ear. "So what do I get to burn off this hot body of yours."

"No, no more burning my clothes. I'm spending too much Belis replacing clothes."

"You can spend my Belis instead," he takes my bags in one hand and holds my hand. "You hungry?"

"Yes, where did you want to go?"

"I know a little place, it's got great food."

"Let's go ~"

We walk down the street, hand in hand. He rubs his thumb over his mark. We get a few looks, people talking among themselves. I wonder what they're talking about.

"We're here," he smiles down at me.

Damn, he's hot. "Let's get something to eat. Then we can go back to shopping."

"Don't you have enough clothes?" He opens the door, we walk in.

"No, you burnt all my clothes! The only clothes I have are what I have on! What do you want me naked or something?"

"Mmm... That would be nice ~"

"Ace!"

"You can always wear my shirts again."

"ACE! If you wanted me to wear your shirts, all you had to do was ask! Geez. Bloody Pryo!"

"You love me," he tries to kiss me.

"Hmmm... You're lucky I love you." I kiss him.

~~~~

Lunch was nice, as we were talking his narcolepsy kicked in. I hold my hand out, to stop him from faceplanting his food. Sometimes I want to let him faceplant, that'll end with him rubbing his face over mine. It was Thatch's birthday, I held his head. I remember he burnt my favourite top. I let him drop. He woke up, cake all over his face. Saw me laughing, pulled me on his lap rubbed his cheek on mine. We were called cake faces.

We were walking through the street, window shopping. Something in the jewellery shop caught my eye. It was a choker with a fiery red stone. Ace drags me inside, "Ace what are you doing?"

"You want that choker don't you?"

"I was just looking, doesn't mean I want it!"

"I reckon it'll look good on you. Hi, I'll like to get that choker in the window."

"Yes, Sir that'll be 85 Belis."

I guess 85 is not to bad.

"We'll take it!"

She goes to get the necklace out of the window and comes back around. "Would you like to put it on now?"

"Ye -"

Ace takes it off of her, I turn around and hold my hair up. He does the necklace up. "Turn around." I turn around and he whistles. "Damn you look fiery with that," he winks at me.

"That'll be -"

"There you go," he slams the money on the counter. And pulls me out of the shop.

"What are we running for?"

"I may not have had enough for it, ha."

"ACE! Alright if you couldn't afford it." Now I'm going to have to go back and pay for the rest.

"No, I wanted to get it for you." His cheeks go red, how cute ~

"Thank you, Ace ~"

We run back to Moby Dick. Everyone asked what happen and why the rush. I hear Pops laughing.

Marco shouts, "what did Ace do now-yoi?"

"Discount dash!" Ace pulls me through the door and down below.

I hear them all laughing, we run through our door he slams it shut. He lets go of my hand and drops the bags.

"You know I could if paid for it. It doesn't bother me."

"No, I wanted to buy it for you. It's my gift to you," he walks over and turns the pendant.

He smiles, "what are you smiling for?"

"You'll see."

"Portgas D. Ace, tell me now."

"Naa, you can wait."

"ACE!"

He laughs and cups my face and kisses me.

- Time Skip A Week Later -

"Ace, do you know where my choker is? Ace?!"

Ahh... Where is it? I put it on the dresser so I could have a shower this morning. I can't find it anywhere. I know I put it on the dresser. The waves haven't been rough enough for it to fall off of it. "I better have a look under it in case." I get on my hands and knees and take a look.

"Looking for this?"

I look up at Ace, he's holding my choker. "You found it! Where was it?" I stand up and hold my hand out for it.

"Naa-uh, you can't have it back yet."

"Why not?"

"You can have it back after you tell me how much you love me."

"I love you, Ace so much it hurts. You are my soulmate. Can I please have my choker back?"

"That didn't sound sincere."

"Ace, my choker please."

"Kiss me first."

I pull the cord on his hat and bring him in. Kiss him, give his lip a nip. "Choker now."

"Okay, here you go." He holds it out for me, as I go to take it he pulls it back. "Read the back first." He finally hands it over.

"You're a pain, you know that." I flip the pendant over.

'PD.A

A(F/I)'

"But you're my sweet pain." I pass it back so he can do it up.

I turn around and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me in close, deepening the kiss.

"I love you Akagami (Y/N)."

"I love you Portgas D. Ace"