Your Mark ☠️

- Second -

Marco walks into the room, Crow waves for him to come over. "How is my granddaughter?"

"She's fine, she'll have to wear a sling for a week or two-yoi."

"Hahaha, good luck with that boy! That girl never listens to a doctor her whole life."

"She'll have to start-yoi." Marco walks off to join Thatch and Ace for dinner.

"How is she?" Thatch asks

"She's good. I'm surprised you didn't stop by Ace-yoi."

Ace sat there silent. Wondering about you and how you were able to control fire. As far as he knew only he and Marco had fire type devil fruits.

"Hello, Ace? Come in Ace?!" Thatch waved his hand in front of his face.

"What?!"

"Uh oh, Marco you better treat Ace he looks sick." Thatch chuckled to himself.

"What are you going on about?" Ace looked at him puzzled.

"Don't think I can help him-yoi, hahaha."

"This is something only one person can cure!" Vista came up behind him.

"Cure what?" He looks up to Vista.

"You know you're really thick!" Jozu commented.

"He's lovesick for (Y/N) ~" Haruta teased him.

"Shut up you brat!" Ace reaches out to hit him but misses.

"What are you guys talking about?" Ace turns around and sees you in a kimono. His face turned red.

 His face turned red

- (Y/N) -

"N-Nothing, we were talking about nothing." I notice Ace's face was red.

"Ace, are you feeling okay? Your face is all red." Kneel and put the back of my hand on his forehead.

"I-I'm fine."

"Okay then." I walked off and made my walk to Pops and Grandpa.

"Arr, my granddaughter don't you look beautiful."

"Thank you, Grandpa here's your katana back. I just sharpen and polish it the other day." He took his katana back and inspected it.

"I see you took excellent care of it."

"Of course I did." I smiled at him.

"How's your arm (Y/N)?" Pops asks

"It's fine Pops, Marco already had a look at it."